I'm an idiot, He's an idiot, we're all idiots!

Update on my sad, pathetic ex:

He convinced me for the last 6 months of our 3 year relationship that he wanted to work things out cause he loved me. I ended up finding out he was dating this girl from work for the entire 6 months!!!

We finally let go of each other.

Now she left him for her ex bf....and cheating on him already with yet ANOTHER guy!!! She's not even cute, she just has a HUGE CHEST!

My ex calls me from time to time cause he's extremely depressed!!! I want to laugh cause WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

But I also want to cry cause he gave me up to be in THAT situation.

What is the deal???

mistizzle21

It's terrible what he did to you. If he'd fallen for someone else he could of at least had the balls to tell you versus putting out a fake plea to work through your problems. He just made it worse. My sympathies for that. However, at the end of the day I don't think anyone REALLY wants to be with someone in love with someone else. Sure, at first glance we might not care but if we were really honest with ourselves it isn't what we want. You're probably the faint ego boost to him now because of what she's done. Even though you still have feelings for him (understandably so, even if he is a cheating, little balled ****, you were together for 3 years) you're putting yourself through hurt just for the small glimpse at pleasure or comfort it might bring being in contact with him. When you're tired of it and ready to ask for more for yourself, you will. It's just a difficult point to come to sometimes no matter how "black and white" an answer seems to appear logically. Good Luck

• Author

Thank you. Thanks for your imput.

I know I'm not an idiot, it's just with him...I'm so weak.

I didn't answer his phone calls all weekend (i was out of town and trying to forget about him) and when he finally called when he was in town he was like "i was scared you didn't want to talk to me anymore."

I just hate it that when we do hang out. he'll put his hand around me or lay on my lap.

If he wants to be JUST FRIENDS then just be friends.

I'm so weak but i'm trying to get the strength. Thanks for your imput.