dumper gets back

all these how dump you and hurt you so bad ,one day they get everything back from somebody else and then they thinking what they really did to you.

all these how dump you and hurt you so bad ,one day they get everything back from somebody else and then they thinking what they really did to you.

To translate:

All these people who dump you and hurt you so bad, one day they get back all the pain they caused you, then they realize what they really did to you.

How's that.

To translate:

All these people who dump you and hurt you so bad, one day they get back all the pain they caused you, then they realize what they really did to you.

How's that.

Hahahahahahah brilliant!! :laugh:

• Author

because it is this way,my ex wife syad that later she got everything back what she did to me.i have too when i hurt someone

• Author

the thing is all bad what you do to others ,one day you get back everything.my ex was very nasty with me when i move back to overseas couple years ago,later she sayd she got back all that feelings how she hurt me

I believe it happens in one way or another. Though I try not to feel satisfied in another's misfortune if it doesn't match their offense. In other words, someone who cheats on you gets cheated on by their lover: niiice. Someone who cheats on you gets colon cancer: not niiice.

In a strange twist of fate, i think the way my ex has treated me, was karma coming back on me for my actions a few years ago.

Admittedly we were both very young, but when i dumped my ex of the time she hasstled me constantly because i wouldnt talk to her. Now its happened to me, i feel really bad about it.

On that note, do you think she'd appreciate an apology email (3 years late) or would i just be dragging up memories for her :(

Rocket

I think if I got an apology e-mail from someone I dated 3 years ago, I wouldn't respond. I know what you mean and it's a nice gesture (I've thought of doing it myself), but I somehow don't think it will have the effect you want. It's probably best just to let her be.