He is gone but i miss him..a lot..

KissesHimGoodbye

KissesHimGoodbye

I had a LDR with a guy in cali and i who lives in NY, knew him more then 2 yrs, and was going on for about one year and 6 months..I loved him so damn much i made him my everything, i thought he felt the same way about me. Perhaps he did but im no longer sure. I recently found out he was going out with a girl in cali, because i was the on who made him his accounts online and got a msg going "i luv you hunnie" i thought nothing of it..you can say i was afraid to find out what it was..untill once more she wrote to him saying more. I cried cause i knew what it was and what was to come. He then noticed me acting different and got upset cause i wouldnt tell him. How could i tell him something that had hurted me so much and that he knew about?.. So i was upset and i told him "dont forget to wish (Ashley) goodnight" And he said nothing but "What?"..

Now he wont speak to me, but i believe that something was there for us. After all the lies..and the cheating i cant help but still want him. I would do anything to have him back. From the letters he wrote to me and the way he expressed his love for me i know there was something.. But how do i get that back? Its only been 2 days, i long for his voice.. Everything reminds me of him. I cant eat feel nauseas having headaches cant sleep.. :sick:

"Hmm you want me to write you someting pretty? hmm well it might not be prettty but it comes from my heart the thought of you wake me up in the morning thinking of waking and you being by my side sound asleep me holding you and kissing your cute lips and falling back asleep knowing your right there with me forever like i will be for youright there loving and caring for you till we die together i love your smile its warm like my blanky on a cold night and your giggle is as an angels good night kiss which calms me if your sleepy i cant help but to let you rest your lovely head on your pillow and let your sweet dreams run wild as you get your beauty sleep you are the most beautiful girl i know to me your my dream come true without you im nothing. your soul is my guardian angel in a purrfect human body i couldnt ask for anymore than i already have an what i need is your baby an only you. Your the love of my life i cant wait to share my love with you when i come see you. Thinking about you all night i cant sleep it drives me crazy that your so far away yet my love reaches you and yours reacahes out and touches my heart and soul i love when you tell me you love me cause i know its true and you will be there waiting for me when i get there ill be there for you soon mami so you can be with me all you want an you'll never have to wish that i was there with you and ill be there with you all you want holding you and making out with you anything you want me to and tonight i know when i go to sleep you will be on my mind and in my dreams as you always are mm i hope you have a wonderful sleep and nice morning when you read cause i put my heart into these words i hope these words im giving you helps you to truly know how much i love you and miss you"

Something he wrote to me not long ago..

Please help me..:(

Do you know if it's someone he is physically dating, or is it just an internet thing?

Really, he sounds like a player and you deserve better than that. Ask for your closure and move on. I don't think this guy can commit to you. I mean, after 18 months have you actually physically met? If not, it all just seems (sorry if this sounds harsh) like a fantasy relationship.

• Author
KissesHimGoodbye

He had a girlfriend there but i talked to the girl and she didnt even care saying how it was "karma" because she cheated on him and never even really spoke to him. He was suppose to come here next month for his birthday and stay with his father for a while. We only met once long ago, before we started going out.

I think you need to convince yourself that you need more and better than what this man has given you.

Remember, actions speak louder than words (hug)

I think you need to convince yourself that you need more and better than what this man has given you.

Remember, actions speak louder than words (hug)

I second that also. The relationship is over, so just move on.

theadventure50120

You can't call that a relationship really , you met once in 2years? He can't offer you what you want. He can't do physical things , he can only make you feel wanted by words , but then again he could have a gf without you even knowing. If you only met once.