i miss her i need her i love her but she dont know love anymore

5 monthes ago i met my gf i stayed with her 2 weeks then she traveled then i asked her to be my gf cause am goin to travel to her cause of my college she said ok n i love you so much i was so happy but i loved her more than anyone loves anygurl after 4 mothes i asked her do you love me she said i dont know love anymore i said why i went crazy and stressed she dont talk to me and she has problems in her life and she said you dont help me , i said you must know someone who is older and sympathetic she said are you this one i said am in your age

wut can i do to make her love me again

and by the way i think she got a new bf

How old are you, from the sound of it you couldn't be that old.

One thing I've learnt is don't bother making people love you again, it just don't work if they are not willing. They should love you because of you, if shes got someone else then you should try and move on with your own life. Having a partner is just one part of our lives (maybe a very important part) but there are still other parts of our lives that can be made better. So concerntrate on yourself and you will find that eventually someone better who actually loves you will come along.

You also got to look at yourself and how you did in the relationship and how to improve yourself.

• Author

sometimes you will need to love and be loved cause of lonliness and having anything to do except work you will need someone to live with we chose eachother from first then she wanted help in her problems and i didnt but i wanted to do though but there wasnt idea am still confused and i dont collect what i want to say

AgonyxAuntxSoniya

What you've got to remember is the good times you had with her but just remember that shes an x...and x's are there for a reason, fair enough it hasnt worked out ...but please dont try and give it another go...you cant make someone love you again... what will happen is if she lets say for example breaks up with her new boyfriend she will use u as second best.

The best thing to do is keep your distance, and i know you've heard this so many times and its probably cliche to you but time is really a healer... give it time and i promise someone better suited will come along..

Trust me i know how it feels, i cryed for a good year over my x when he needed 'space' and then he moved on.. it hurts but u no wot ull get over it.. and find sum1 better suited to you and someone will not use you 4 second best.

New year , new vibe, go out there and do yourself justice ..

Goodluck , Soniya :) x