Ex keeps contacting me....

My ex keeps contacting me but it is not for the reasons I want. I still care for her and would like to work things out, she just wants to be friends but never shoots down the idea of getting back together sometime in the future. Obviously this situation gets very hard. I actually tried being friends with her but it becomes very frustrating. She has a bf but we even hooked up at one point. I decided Im going to go no contact on her because the situation is making me feel crappy as opposed to good. I know she cares about me and she is very confused. Would no contact help this situation or should I try to remain friends with her if I want to work things out with her? Opinions would be nice.

BlueEyedSarah
My ex keeps contacting me but it is not for the reasons I want. I still care for her and would like to work things out, she just wants to be friends but never shoots down the idea of getting back together sometime in the future. Obviously this situation gets very hard. I actually tried being friends with her but it becomes very frustrating. She has a bf but we even hooked up at one point. I decided Im going to go no contact on her because the situation is making me feel crappy as opposed to good. I know she cares about me and she is very confused. Would no contact help this situation or should I try to remain friends with her if I want to work things out with her? Opinions would be nice.

If it is hurting you then I think no connection is the best thing for you to do.