How do you break up with someone you're still in love with?

How do you break up w/someone you are still in love with, but you know it's not going to work in the future. I don't want to break up w/him, but I've lost all trust, and can't keep dealing w/the disrespectful girls that keep in contact with him.

notmakingsense

Finding a great relationship where both people love eachother and respect eachother takes (in some cases) nearly an entire lifetime.... why waste your prescious time on a person that isn't giving you what you deserve?

That's why you should go through with the break-up.

in the other thread/post. Anyway, he went off the deep end & my 12 year old son was scared for me & hysterical crying. My son called the police & S/O ran out & took off in his truck.

It was a forced breakup. I'm doing horrible, but I can not have my kids go thru any more of this. 6.5 year is too long. I deserve better as do you.

I am hurting so bad right now. I still love him to death & I hafta let him go.

Forever! Happy Holidays to me. :(:mad: Too many tears.

It is incredibly hard to break up with someone when you are still in love with him.

I did it. It took me several starts and stops, but I finally did it.

I had a horrible time at first, but now, weeks later, I feel better.

Dig deep for your strength and self control for you will need it. But if the relationship is no good for you, you must leave it behind.

For if you don't, you will start to lose parts of yourself. And that is never a good thing.

Best of luck. :)

it is hard .......in my case I keep telling myself he does not really love me ......I guess that is helping me........ not that

i will forget him or not love him anymore but I will eventually come to accept the fact as it really is than the way I wanted to be .........

it sure takes time ........ for some maybe a life time .........but everything happens for a reason and we should be able to move on ............

april