Woman leaving me...

I have been dating this girl for 3 months. These 3 months have been the mos incredible 3 months with a woman in my life. This is the first time I feel like I can actually settle down with a particular woman. Now here comes the problem. She works for her ex (telemarketing type of job). He is a wealthy man. He had cheated on her and that is why she had left him. That was over a year ago. He pretty much left her alone while he tried a relationship with another woman. He found out that she started dating me and he became obsessed with trying to get her back. He even proposed a 2x increase of her salary (from 50k to 100k) if she where to leave me and move back to his side of he country. At first she didnt consider it but now she is. She claims to be in love with me but says that being a mother of two children it is hard to pass up on this opportunity. I am afraid that I will lose her. I am not sure what to do. Should I leave her before she leaves me? This is such a messed up feeling.

It's obvious where her priorities lie - money. She's giving you the "mother" excuse to make it sound as though she's not money orientated, but in truth, that's what it all comes down to.

She's got too many issues and too much baggage, therefore I suggest you leave her. Besides, if you did manage to persuade her to stay, she'd probably accuse you a few months / years down the line of holding her back from her family and wealth...

Hello,

two people should not stay together because they have children.

This woman had some big issues by the sounds of things when you two met and this sort of relationship involves 3 people by the sounds of it,yourself,her and her 'ex'.

Only one person is really going to get badly hurt in this set up and that person is you.

Could you really accept the fact that she has even considered going back to her ex when she says she loves you?

The fact that the money is tempting her would ring alarm bells in my head.

Protect yourself and get away from this destructive relationship.

Its better to get away after 3 months than say 9 months.

Good luck mate and above all dont feel used!

Nick

Hi,

well I am a woman, a single mother of 2 and I will tell you this, that if I loved someone, I don't care if they are broke. When I was dating, I met a few good men, stable, good careers, money, car, home and guess what, I could never go that route, because I would not be happy. I knew my time would come and I ended with a broke man, but I loved him...but ended up still getting dumped...LOL trying to be funny...anyway, money is no excuse and you dont need to be with a person like that, because good forbid something would happen to you, she would not have your back and would probably go crazy if she had to take care of you...I know the heart sometimes can trick you but I would seriously just let her be, that is not for you to convince her, is her choice and she needs to live with it.

mental_traveller

Basically she's saying she can be bought for $50k a year, even by a guy who cheated on her. Get the hell out of there matey!

Oh, and here's a tip for the future - don't date women who still work for their exes.