Trouble in Paradise?

thomasthekitty

First time user folks, please bare with me. I have been in a good relationship for the past 6 months. We communicate very well together, and we can discuss our feelings openingly without passing judgment. Kinda like friends do. The past month has been tough on me. She is a divorcee with 2 kids. She is really depressed and has all kinds of doubts about our relationship. It comes to the point sometimes that she wonders why I am even with her. She regrets her past alot and is still holding onto her past relationship of some 2+ years ago. She has not let it go, the mistakes and the good times as well. She honestly told me that her heart and her head are not in our relationship some of the time in this last month. For us to move forward, she has to let her past go. She questions if she will make the same mistakes with me. I'm very supportive of her during this "stage". I have no doubts myself, but I afraid that I will get my heart broke by her because of her issues. I can go into more detail, but right now I just need to get some things off of my chest. I would apprecriate good sound advice from someone as to what I should do. P.S. She does take anti-depressants for her depression.