i sent a birthday card

i sent my ex a bday card today, he text to say thanku and he wants to meet up with me sometime soon to either sit with me or go 4 a walk for 'a chat and that'.

by chat and that, does it mean he wants to talk about us and the break up? or shall i take it he is just being friendly?

just goes to show leaving my ex alone with no contact does work, although i broke it to sent a bday card it was long enough for him to think.

thanku u guys for advising me.

Hi Josalina,

I can't really give advice here as you know I'm going through the same thing right now. I actually sorta broke N/C and sent her a text message saying thanks for the card and that's all. I feel set back a bit because I have been strong with N/C for so long, but I was compelled by the emotional forces that be.

Good luck,

• Author

thats ok darwin. my friend said she heard my ex is seeing someone else and i did see him with a woman a few weeks ago, he swore blind they r friends but i don't know now, as there is a girl that works with them both and she said he was with her 2.

tell u what meeting up with him will be interesting, thing is i do still miss him, but not the way he treated me. silly really, i am just learning the hard way. if he is just gonna met me to tell me he is with someone else to rub my nose in it i won't b happy but i can't understand y he chooses to meet me now he has finished his contract at the bar, as b4 the bar he was lovely, started there and changed and now he has finished, was to meet me again?! i think i am being used to be honest but we will see.

hows this with u then roost?