It's finally over

:( I have finally put my foot down about him being "friends" with his ex. It was me that posted as a guest about the nude pics of the ex. Thats how every things started. He said he threw them away and lied....

One day he was telling me i was the love of his life, for the first time in his life he wanted to get married, he said he wanted me child.

He agreed to end thier friendship, then two days later he told me i wasn't important enough...... :(

u have done the right thing, however i can't imagine how i can be feeling now, look at it on a positive though, he can no loger treat u like that and that chapter of your life has ended, as one door shuts another one opens.

i know what u mean i had to split with my ex as he was lost confused and started treating me terrible, however he used to be perfect, very long and wierd story but he also said he wanted to marry me have childen etc, just goes to show nothing is quite how it seems and make the most of everything as u never know how it may turn out.

sounds like you did the right thing. You should be far more important then someone that he isn't even with anymore. Time to find a guy (after some good healing that is :D) that is into just you and only you