LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Getting Married

I feel pressured to move towards marriage at 21?

Getting Married Cold feet to pre-marital stressors--the place to discuss all the issues that come with saying "I do."

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd January 2018, 8:36 PM   #16
Established Member

My parents got married aged 19 and 20, and they're still together and happy 51years later, so it can last. That said with the problems you've been having in your relationship, it would be foolish to go there right now.

There is also a lot to gain from a long engagement, my husband and I were engaged for 5 years before we got married. So we were both fully aware of what we were getting into by the time we eventually tied the knot.
mrs rubble is offline   Reply With Quote