LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Getting Married

Wedding Planning Ultimate Thread

Getting Married Cold feet to pre-marital stressors--the place to discuss all the issues that come with saying "I do."

Like Tree152Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th October 2017, 10:44 AM   #76
Established Member

honey, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

enjoy your trip & your husband, i wish you all the best.
have fun and keep us updated! so, so happy for you.
minimariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2017, 2:40 PM   #77
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lana-banana View Post
Waiting for a final flight connection...we did a buffet and it was amazing! There is absolutely nothing wrong with buffets; they eliminate waste, and there's no guarantee plated food is any better. In fact, it's often worse. Certainly no one complained about our buffet of foie gras and crab cakes.

One of the best weddings I attended had a potato buffet. You chose your own style (baked, sweet, mashed) and toppings. We all loved it.
How kind of you to answer when you're honeymooning. I appreciate that.
Your buffet sounds delicious. The buffet option for my favorite venue has far more options than the plated meals. I'm going to go with it. Thanks!
BettyDraper is offline   Reply With Quote