Fiancee of 2 years doesn't want to get married......

[font=arial][/font][color=blue][/color] I have a HUGE problem!!!!!!

I have been with my fiancee for almost 5 years we have been engaged for the past 2 years. During our time together it hasn't always been perfect but now I find out the he no longer wants to get married to me at all!! I am trying to act like it doesn't affect me too bad but deep down inside it hurts really bad. He is just comply happy with the way things are now. I really don't know what to do about it. Not to mention that we have absolutely no passion with each other in our love life anymore. I love him and want things to be better than they are now but I have no solutions on what to do. To be comply honest this is a shock to me. I really have no one that I could tell this to because everyone that I know thinks that we engaged to be married. I don't want to alarm anyone also but I need to get some kind of feedback. I found out this out about 2 weeks ago. Any advice????

you need to figure out what makes you happy

would you be happy being bf/gf for years, then do that

etc. etc.

what you want is what you need to do

you cant make him marry you

obviously his feelings arent in the same place yours are

and mabey he is to comfortable to leave you

and that is not good if you just stay cause its easier \

its worse in the long run. i know, makes it even harder

to do anything.

prettypiggy79

Men don't lie about "not wanting to marry you".

He's telling you the truth and more. He's not in love and YOU are wasting valuable time when you could be out and about, risking the chance of meeting Mr.Right!

Get Rid

From your post, it seems there are other signs in the relationship which would cause both of you to question if getting married is in order at this time. He seems to be making the correct judgement call. Sometimes a relationship has gone as far as it's going to go and it's time for both parties involved to get out and move on.

You said no passion left in your love life ... sorry to say but that is one biggy of any full relationship... hock the ring, move out and move on. He is telling you so - indirectly but directly. :-( Im sad for you!