Travelling to a wedding late in pregnancy...

musicalsteve82

Depends on the distance. An hour or two by car, maybe. Further, no. Travel for a wedding is a lot to ask of a heavily pregnant woman or mom of a newborn, IMO.

It's a to each her own kind of thing...

As long as the DR doesn't have her on restrictions for travel then it is all up to each individual woman...

Some woman just don't feel comfortable being away from their homebase.. and that includes how far away their men are from them too...

To me personally.. the months range is pretty iffy..9 months means she could pop any any moment... but 7-8 months there shouldn't be any issues.

I think my wife's cut off was about 8 months where she wanted to be close to her homebase and support

No I wouldn't. I just imagine how uncomfy I'd feel standing around on my feet...that huge...ugh. And a month after birth? Hell no! I'd be holed up in my house probably still trying to work out a schedule to get to the dang grocery store.

• Like 2

Absolutely not. I would try to attend the wedding if it was immediate family or my best friend and by travel that means by car...otherwise no.

If I felt comfortable, then sure I would. If I didn't, then no, I wouldn't.

I'm sure this is how most women would feel about it...seems pretty simple to me.