Me ex was wearing the shirt I gave him on his honeymoon, the girl posted it on fb.

My ex cheated and left me for another ex (whom he cheated on with in the past). In less than a year, he asked to marry her and they just got married recently.

A month before his wedding, he came to see me and told me he still loved me and regretted leaving me and that it should've been me he is marrying and not the other one. I dared him to prove it and leave the girl, as expected he said he loved two girls and the wedding is already set. It's gonna be a huge mess when cancelled:lmao: End of story. We were secretly seeing each other tho behind the fiancee's back (my mistake of hoping he would leave her if I let him use me).. and it happened so many times. We were still talking before the wedding. However, i realized that he was just playing games with me so i told the girl and HIS family about our "affair" and sent them all of our messages. The girl who was planning the wedding for him, (the girl arranged the entire wedding and my ex was financing it while seeing me behind the scenes) she did not read my message and played blind by him cheating on her months before their wedding. End of story they got married. After a few days, the girl posted a picture of them during their honeymoon and my ex was wearing the shirt I gave him. The shirt he wore when he kind of begged me to believe him that he regretted "leaving" me. Blah. Now he posted on his social media that he is "Man" now and thanked God for the blessings he gave him. And he announced sorry to the people I've hurt in the past assuming it was me.

Just wondering if guys like this will ever get their karma or is this normal for pressured grooms? He hurt me twice big time. Now I am left alone trying to find my prince charming:bunny:

There are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to start.

He is a scumbag. You're not much better for screwing him behind his fiancée's back. She did the same to you.

You knew he was a serial cheater. You were a participant in this many times. He hurt you twice...but you went in with your eyes open. You need to take some responsibility for the position that you've found yourself in.

Sounds like you've all got some stuff to work on before you even have a chance at a happy, fulfilling relationship. I suggest you do some serious work on yourself before you go hunting for "Prince charming."

And do yourself a favour - stop looking at his Facebook. Go complete NC and move on.

Edited by almond
  • Like 6
SycamoreCircle

This is Ground Control to Major Tom

You've really made the grade

And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

• Like 1

He probably didn't remember wear the shirt came from. It certainly didn't mean he wants you back or he's sending you some kind of message.

On my HM I wore a pair of earrings given to me by another man. I didn't want the other man back. I just like the earrings.

Get off social media with them. All you are doing is making yourself nuts.

• Like 3
My ex cheated and left me for another ex (whom he cheated on with in the past). In less than a year, he asked to marry her and they just got married recently.

A month before his wedding, he came to see me and told me he still loved me and regretted leaving me and that it should've been me he is marrying and not the other one. I dared him to prove it and leave the girl, as expected he said he loved two girls and the wedding is already set. It's gonna be a huge mess when cancelled:lmao: End of story. We were secretly seeing each other tho behind the fiancee's back (my mistake of hoping he would leave her if I let him use me).. and it happened so many times. We were still talking before the wedding. However, i realized that he was just playing games with me so i told the girl and HIS family about our "affair" and sent them all of our messages. The girl who was planning the wedding for him, (the girl arranged the entire wedding and my ex was financing it while seeing me behind the scenes) she did not read my message and played blind by him cheating on her months before their wedding. End of story they got married. After a few days, the girl posted a picture of them during their honeymoon and my ex was wearing the shirt I gave him. The shirt he wore when he kind of begged me to believe him that he regretted "leaving" me. Blah. Now he posted on his social media that he is "Man" now and thanked God for the blessings he gave him. And he announced sorry to the people I've hurt in the past assuming it was me.

Just wondering if guys like this will ever get their karma or is this normal for pressured grooms? He hurt me twice big time. Now I am left alone trying to find my prince charming:bunny:

What happens to them is irrelevant, you cannot control and waiting for the Cosmos to do something about it is going to work so well for you in the grand scheme of things ... 70yr lifespan vs 15 billion yrs the lifespan of the Universe. Keep betting on that.

The better point is, why haven't you still learned your lesson ?

Why do you think so little of yourself so as to keep going on in this situation ?

And will the Cosmos give the Karma to him for cheating first, or to you for cheating with him first ?

• Like 2

Questions. You sent all the evidence of him cheating on her with you to the girls friends and family. She did not read the messages!?! She sounds strange. Even more strange is how on earth and why did someone who got all these msgs not tell her about them?

I would assume that the girl did know what he is like but didn't care and married him anyway.

I have considered sending evidence of an ex's affair to her bf before but I know I would be on dodgy ground if you ever intended to get the person back in your life. The only reason to do it is revenge and I guess that is why you did it.

• Author
What happens to them is irrelevant, you cannot control and waiting for the Cosmos to do something about it is going to work so well for you in the grand scheme of things ... 70yr lifespan vs 15 billion yrs the lifespan of the Universe. Keep betting on that.

The better point is, why haven't you still learned your lesson ?

Why do you think so little of yourself so as to keep going on in this situation ?

And will the Cosmos give the Karma to him for cheating first, or to you for cheating with him first ?

we all cheated. The only thing here is i didn't want to cheat anymore and i know he is gonna use me even after he got married had i not exposed him to other people. I did love him and probably still do but when i did that, it is because i want this guy to stop manipulating me and other people. He wanted me to believe in him that he still loves me yet he is marrying another woman.

The only mistake i had was believing that i could change my ex. thinking that i could be the one to teach him the lesson..but maybe i wasn't the right person.

I wasn't happy to do it..but since everything already happened, i had nothing to do but to expose him.

I tried to move on for about five months, I tried to live my life happily! And in just one message from him, my world turned upside down. He knew i still loved him ... so he used me. And my friends all told me to stay away from him. I didn't. Yes, i learned my lesson..BUT i didn't want to cheat! or to be the other woman thats why i tried to correct it even if it means my ex would hate me forever for exposing his lies to other people.

• Author
He probably didn't remember wear the shirt came from. It certainly didn't mean he wants you back or he's sending you some kind of message.

On my HM I wore a pair of earrings given to me by another man. I didn't want the other man back. I just like the earrings.

Get off social media with them. All you are doing is making yourself nuts.

The reason i was spying on him at that time is because we agreed to keep in touch while he is on the other country where he will get married. I believe he wants to make me the mistress. Thats why i finally took the courage to expose him..coz i was feeling guilty already for myself and for other people. Even if i did love him i didn't want to be that.. and i knew he could change his mind anytime and he will drop me. I finally realized that i wasn't worth anything to him.

This all happened after I have exposed him so i would never assume he wants me back.

This shirt however meant a lot. The day before he left to go to his home country where he got married, he was wearing it! and was telling me how come i didn't buy him a superman shirt instead. Coz i got him another superhero shirt! And throughout that day he was reminiscing our memories together and told me...don't be sad. He's just gonna be away for a month (to get married) and even said he loves me and I'm so important to him. I all couldn't believe what he said...but my instinct told me to expose him anyway. I was shaking when i did it but i don't want to get karma for cheating on someone else! They did that to me, how could he turn the situation around and now i am the other woman. I know everything is wrong and I want to face my fear of completely losing him, I'm gonna lose him anyway coz he will be married to her.

Sorry this all happened, ugh.

Lessons learned…and something that will dissipate over time, is the desire to see karma come upon this guy. EVERYONE reaps what they sow.EVERYONE. He will eventually.

The best revenge as they say, is living your life well. The girl who married him didn’t win a prize, instead she married a cheater. And he will cheat on her, because he already has.

Guys like this don’t change, they just change women. In time, this will pass…and you may just laugh at all when you look back.

(((hugs)))

• Like 1