Back to the real world

Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor

So the wedding went as planned and everything came out great. I put some pictures in my profile if anyone is interested.

Went to St. Lucia and never wanted to leave. Now we're back to the real world... what a bummer. I was hoping to open a banana stand on St. Lucia at the top of the volcano :p

Huzzah to being married :laugh:

• Like 6
regine_phalange
So the wedding went as planned and everything came out great. I put some pictures in my profile if anyone is interested.

Went to St. Lucia and never wanted to leave. Now we're back to the real world... what a bummer. I was hoping to open a banana stand on St. Lucia at the top of the volcano :p

Huzzah to being married :laugh:

Awww, congratulations! May you lead a happy life together. :D

Congraaats!

Gorgeous pics, your wife is beautiful!

P.S. I'm dyiiiing to go to St. Lucia to the Ladera Resort, that's my future honeymoon venue in my mind :love:

Edited by MissBee
Under The Radar

Yes, the pictures are amazing ...... The two of you look great together :).

Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Author
Philosoraptor

Thanks all. She is certainly gorgeous.

We looked at Ladera but opted for something along the beach versus in the mountains. We could see the Ladera resort on our excursions and it looked nice.

kiss_andmakeup

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures!!

Due to my school/his work schedule, we're not honeymooning until about a month and a half after our wedding. So I think our "back to the real world" (which will be the Monday after the Saturday we get married) will be especially bizarre!!!

Cheers and congrats again! We almost chose St. Lucia, too, but ended up going with Aruba. :)

Congratulations. Welcome back. Let the fun begin. The pictures are gorgeous.

Congrats! After our wedding in early August, three days later, off to Kamalame Cay in the Bahamas!

• Author
Philosoraptor

Thanks all

Congrats! After our wedding in early August, three days later, off to Kamalame Cay in the Bahamas!

Congrats to you as well :laugh:

georgia girl

Here's the good news. At first, when the high goes away, it's a little bit of a letdown. But then, "new normal" kicks in where you're married and everything you've been dreaming about has come true. It's even better than the wedding because it lasts longer! (And I thought nothing could top thT.)

• Like 1

Sounds like an amazing honeymoon! All the best in your married life together. From your posts, you seem like a wonderful guy. She's a lucky woman! I'm sure you feel the same way about her.:)