LAST POST: End of my single days

Phantom888

Thank you to all the members who have shared their experiences and provided me with great insights. A little over a year ago, I met the love of my life on MATCH. This weekend, we are getting MARRIED!

I never realized I could be so happy with a woman. I am turning 40 this summer, and this marks the beginning of a new life for me and my family.

I want to encourage all the single men and women to continue their pursuit to find their perfect match. Never give up! When you least expect it, you will find that perfect someone who will make you break all your old rules. It's hard to explain. When you finally meet him/her, you will know what I mean. Don't waste time with people who are not on the same page as you. Be strong and respect yourself. If you desire happiness and healthy love, then go after it!

I wish everyone success and love!

Signing out...

• Like 29
soccerrprp
Thank you to all the members who have shared their experiences and provided me with great insights. A little over a year ago, I met the love of my life on MATCH. This weekend, we are getting MARRIED!

I never realized I could be so happy with a woman. I am turning 40 this summer, and this marks the beginning of a new life for me and my family.

I want to encourage all the single men and women to continue their pursuit to find their perfect match. Never give up! When you least expect it, you will find that perfect someone who will make you break all your old rules. It's hard to explain. When you finally meet him/her, you will know what I mean. Don't waste time with people who are not on the same page as you. Be strong and respect yourself. If you desire happiness and healthy love, then go after it!

I wish everyone success and love!

Signing out...

AMEN brother to healthy love! We should never forget to demand, expect it in any and all relationships we seek.

• Like 2
Targetlock

yay, congratulations and good luck :) and it can happen to anyone!

Edited by Targetlock
  • Like 1
todreaminblue

woot woot ......glad to read this phantom...smilin large..:D...good luck and many happy returns for your upcoming nuptials and beyond......deb

GorillaTheater

Congrats man! Here's wishing you and your marriage having no reason to ever come back to LS. :)

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
GorillaTheater

True to his word, Phantom hasn't been back since the opening post. Hope everything is going great, man.

• Like 1