What's going on my mind

I am 7 months pregnant and plans to get married by May next year. But as the day is coming fast, I feel like asking myself "Do I really have to do this?".

Confused but well, here why I'm being paranoid. Lately he's been telling like, he can't save enough. Maybe because he has to spend for me and my baby. We rented a place and ever since, I never asked him to counterpart. But he has to provide for me and baby's needs sometimes. Lately then he's questioning my monetary help to my family.

Also, I've noticed that he would rather goes home (to his parents) that going home to me.

But he was never over me. I help him decide. I mean most of the decisions are from me. Its not that I want to have the power but I just want what's good for us. He agrees but later on tells me that who do I have to decide for everything. When I decide, he'd rather argue that have an argument with me. Cause he tried but he never wins. So my decision goes.

Right now, I dont know what's on my mind. Can I stick to this person for the rest of my life or i really have to because we're soon going to have a baby.

I need some piece of advice. Not for me to rely for a decision that has to be made but to make things if at some point its coming to pieces slowly by now.

down hearted

You should never marry someone because your pregnant with their child, this is the wrong reason to marry, marriage is NOT easy it gets HARDER and HARDER and harder. You are getting married for the WRONG ideas, why are you supporting your family? It is hard to get a job and support your girlfriend and baby, babies are not cheap, then support your girlfriend's family too? I would be upset if i was the only one working and the money goes down the drain like that, a little help is fine but supporting them? What is your situation, are you even working? do you plan to work after the baby is born etc? In marriage you both have to contribute financially and decide together where the money goes, i don't think you really put a lot of thought into what you are really getting into. Marriage is not the solution to everything, sometimes it ends up in disaster if you don't think it through. You need to both sit down and decide what do you want from your relationship with each other and start there. You also say that you decide what goes, in a marriage you both have to compromise is not only what YOU want, i think you have a lot of thinking to do.