cancel wedding plans! changing my door lock!

EverLastluv

Dear everyone,

This is my story. Ever since my fiance mom agree on planning a wedding for me and my fiance things went totally out of order. My fiance finaly stayed at my home with "some" of his clothing. I also gave him my keys to get in whenever he gets home earlier. I never purchase a closet for him, due to the fact I was waiting until after our wedding which supose to be in the next five months.

My supose to be mother-in law become very jelous and started to talk my name with my in-law. She complains that I stop her son from visiting with her and she dont know what her son do with all his money. The reason for that is My fiance cut her down on the money he gives her. How ever he mentioned to me he wants to keep on giving part of his money to his mom every time he gets paid WTF

I have no problem with buying presents and being suportive when its needed on ocations and holidays, But come on her son now have to play his life and save for out future together. At least thats the reason for getting married? is to have a family and money to support and build a life together?

I would understand if his mom was single and had to pay a rent on her own or so, I would gladly be happy to help out. His mother has a husband thats living with her and his sister who also contribute to their home!

So his mom encourages her son in bad ways for example when I ask my fiance to help out, his words was ( dont try to control me! ) and also when he ready he tells me he will go home back to his mom house. Also he added he would NOT marry a woman to control him. My fiance love to eat fresh food and take food to work. I make time after I finish work to spend outing with him and go home to cook 2 meals for him. One meal for the evening and the next to pack for lunch the other day. He dont like to eat back the same thing, How ever I would like for him to help out like taking out the garbage clean up and help with the dishes. By the time I finish in the kitchen is 12 midnight and after that I have to entertain him in the bedroom OOOMMMGGGG lol Just tooo much for me;)

MY fiance ended going over to visit with his mom one afternoon after work when I called for him he sounded weird "mocking me" I started to cry and ask him why he doing this? He did not understand a word what I am saying and just hang up the phone. My fiance never came home back or call me.

So the end of this story would be changing my lock and packing his stuff and throw it in the salvation army bin. Its over!

• Like 4
pink_sugar

Goodbye and good riddance I'd say. Who needs that drama. You're better off with someone who doesn't have a mommy complex.

• Like 8
aussietigerwolf

Wow... Sounds like you are the other woman.. To his mum lol

bullet dodged there!

• Like 7
  • Author
EverLastluv

Thanks freinds ;)

Thats soooo true, his mommy is the wife and wants to stay #1 wife on his agenda, no matter if he marry or not. Good luck to the next woman who comes around ;)

My family and friends keep asking how I feel about the break up. The truth is I feel soo much free than ever. When I go home from work I can relax. My home feel much lighter than ever and much cleaner. Thank GOD for showing me the way OUT of this relationship or else I would have been babysiting a second kid who is marry to his mother.

Edited by EverLastluv
  • Like 6
  • Author
EverLastluv
This isn't his issue but yours. Why is he your fiancé? Why are you in this situation. You agreed to marry him but did not know his character or family?

It always baffles me when there is 'surprise'. Did you not talk and express feelings everyday before deciding to marry?

first of all I am not the one with the issue!

When I agree to marry him, he never mentioned he HAVE to continue giving his mother money!

Sencond of all, I'm very much awared of his past relationship performance, leaving the woman go home to his mom/wife for a month to hang out.

I address this matter with him, I told him if he EVER goes by his mom and never make it back home that night .... dont ever come back!

• Like 7
CarboniteCammy

It sounds like you made the right choice.

My husband very much puts his mom and dad and brother first. Then our son. Then me somewhere in the low middle of his priorities.

His mom is a hyper sensitive person when it comes to her needs and wants, but callous when anyone else is concerned, and it sounds like your future mother in law was the same way.

I can tell you its been very unpleasant living life this way.

• Like 5
  • Author
EverLastluv
It sounds like you made the right choice.

My husband very much puts his mom and dad and brother first. Then our son. Then me somewhere in the low middle of his priorities.

His mom is a hyper sensitive person when it comes to her needs and wants, but callous when anyone else is concerned, and it sounds like your future mother in law was the same way.

I can tell you its been very unpleasant living life this way.

I am soooo happy I follow my heart to leave him by his mother, she surely is a sensitive person and very needy. Okay she has a husband come on lol I believe in fairness! Thanks dear, I wish you good luck in you marriage as I was marry b4 and still seeking the right man ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You found out just in time! Really, there's nothing more miserable than a clingy controlling mother-in-law and a son who isn't going to stand up for you but just take her side. You are well rid of him! Not sure the next one will be better with chores (sigh - so many are not), but hopefully will be more focused on you and not so much Mommy Dearest. Enjoy your freedom for awhile!

down hearted

everlastluv, i just want to say i applaud you, honestly it DOES NOT get better, it gets WORSE, in your situation even more because he is a mommy's boy, in my case my husband is not a mommy's boy instead his mom is needyyy and does not care about anybody else's needs but her own and it makes it really HARD when no matter what you tell her (my husband telling her) she does not stop! I am so glad you got out while you could!! Good for you!! In-laws can be hard on a marriage!

• Like 1
  • Author
EverLastluv
everlastluv, i just want to say i applaud you, honestly it DOES NOT get better, it gets WORSE, in your situation even more because he is a mommy's boy, in my case my husband is not a mommy's boy instead his mom is needyyy and does not care about anybody else's needs but her own and it makes it really HARD when no matter what you tell her (my husband telling her) she does not stop! I am so glad you got out while you could!! Good for you!! In-laws can be hard on a marriage!

I think, I just give them the "shock of their life time" LOL they are used to doing this for a long time. His mom did send message to my sister in law to tell me he can come stay with me and for me to handle all his money and finance. The mom really feeling the guilt. Probably since I left him there he told her the facts.

• Like 1
down hearted
I think, I just give them the "shock of their life time" LOL they are used to doing this for a long time. His mom did send message to my sister in law to tell me he can come stay with me and for me to handle all his money and finance. The mom really feeling the guilt. Probably since I left him there he told her the facts.

Trust me it does not matter, she will keep been this way and try to control him to feel power over him, it is in her DNA lol you can't change it, maybe for a while it will be okay but they will eventually return to their evil ways, guilt or not. You did good, are you thinking of getting back with him though?

• Author
EverLastluv
Trust me it does not matter, she will keep been this way and try to control him to feel power over him, it is in her DNA lol you can't change it, maybe for a while it will be okay but they will eventually return to their evil ways, guilt or not. You did good, are you thinking of getting back with him though?

We are still seperated. He lives back with his mom, but truely speaking in my heart too I think they would never change.They just trying all sorts of tricks to get me back so they can USE me good lol

I spoke with him, he still consider me as his fiance. He really thinks thing going to work out.........from my point of view, I honestly dont think so ;)