WOW finally "Getting married" lol

EverLastluv

I got a phone call the other day from my fiance mom saying " its time for our wedding, I have to start preparing "

My fiance finally came out and agree to getting married lol , I am surprise! thought I would be engaged for the next few years :) Now that I know the wedding would be in the next few months OMGGGG I dont have that much time .... I need to loose a few pounds, order me and his wedding atire, getting the wedding band.

I will be back to let you know how my wedding goes just want to post an update on whats going on ;)

Edited by EverLastluv
  • Author
EverLastluv

The both of us agree on his mom aranging the wedding because its his first time where his mom & dad already marry his brother & sister. He also rather our service to be very small at home. Not at a church.

My MIL assisted with our wedding planning and there was good and bad. The good is that she organized everything as we were young and didn't know squat about wedding planning. The bad, we had people invited that we didn't really want going (all their friends) though we were financing 90% of this wedding. Guess there is good and bad to it.

• Author
EverLastluv
My MIL assisted with our wedding planning and there was good and bad. The good is that she organized everything as we were young and didn't know squat about wedding planning. The bad, we had people invited that we didn't really want going (all their friends) though we were financing 90% of this wedding. Guess there is good and bad to it.

This is my second time and the both of us at that age where we dont want a huge wedding. Thats why I agree with his mom to conduct a very small cermony where I dont have invite our exteded family members ;) I heard its very costy when it comes to huge weddings, thats crazy when you ended paying for so much more.