Dealing with arranged marriage in India

Hey guys,

I'm from India, and in mid twenties. I never had a bf, perhaps never clicked with anyone. Now, the entire pressure of getting married is building at home :(

I'm registering myself in matrimonial sites, but the entire procedure disgusts me. Its like auctioning yourself. Somehow I managed to keep myself interested, and did find few people I could potentially meet & consider. Have you guys ever registered on matrimonial site and experienced all this?

Can you share your experience? Were you successful in finding the right person? How did you proceed?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • 1 month later...
Hey guys,

I'm from India, and in mid twenties. I never had a bf, perhaps never clicked with anyone. Now, the entire pressure of getting married is building at home :(

I'm registering myself in matrimonial sites, but the entire procedure disgusts me. Its like auctioning yourself. Somehow I managed to keep myself interested, and did find few people I could potentially meet & consider. Have you guys ever registered on matrimonial site and experienced all this?

Can you share your experience? Were you successful in finding the right person? How did you proceed?

I am sorry you are feeling pressured. Sounds like you can choose which men you'd like to meet. Do you have to make a decision soon after meeting whether you'll marry? Or are you able to take several months of "dating" before getting engaged?

• 1 month later...
EverLastluv
hello dear,

I'm also indian. please tell me your problem. i have all solution. indian matrimonial all site are bekar. Don't trust any shaadi sites.

she mentioned her issues here already. Respond!

EverLastluv
Hey guys,

There is no one perfect man. You just have to follow your heart and see where it leads you. Keep your God in mind and have faith that you will be on the right path to happiness.

My family member introduce me to my fiance. I found love with him. I never trust dating on line. Also never had luck meet the right person, I feel its better to be introduced by a friend or family. All the Luck to you ;)