playing games

secret admirer

secret admirer

Playing games really pisses me off. This time tough, I can't tell if this girl is playing games with me or not. Brief story. This girl that I like has been looking at me in class. Yesturday I got her number. We text for HOURS, joking around, talking about random things, seems really into me, even starts the conversations and doesn't want to stop texting until I say goodnight. Suddenly, she starts bringing up her boyfriend today. She says things like "he's so annoying" and stuff like that. Then starts talking about celebrity guys she finds attractive. Not just one, but a few. You know what, the more I type the more I now see I'm being toyed with. Answered my own question. I'm going to post this here anyways and going to be giving her the cold shoulder. I don't get how people can waste hours of texting and talking and then bring up such stupid things that obviously show they're not truly interested. Seemed so genuine. Interestingly enough, she still wants to talk to me. I don't even start the conversations, she does. Well, started as wanting a second opinion, ended up with a rant and hoping someone understands what's going on. Enjoy my thread. And please dont tell me im the only one getting girls like this. :mad:

If there is still game playing going on you shouldn't get married. (j/k -- busting you for posting in the wrong place . . . :p )

Seriously, when did you learn that she had a BF? She may genuinely have wanted to be your friend & thought you knew she had a BF. After the long text session perhaps she realized that you thought she was available. Mentioning the BF -- even if he is annoying -- is sort of a polite non confrontational way of saying that she can't date you. It's supposed to ease the awkwardness.

I wouldn't give her the complete cold shoulder but I wouldn't text either. Say hello in class but not much more. Keep your eyes & ears open, when she dumps the annoying BF you can ask her out again. (If you are mean to her before then, she might not give you a chance later)

• Like 2