Been together for 5 Years and he won't marry me bc I cheated

Ive been with my bf for 5 years and we have a child together . A few years ago he stopped paying attention to me and I went to a club and ended up kissing a guy that's it nothing else.my bf ended up finding out and he never forgave me.Then just last year. year we broke up for 6 months and I ended up getting a nother bf that I slept with...My bf knows about him and we obviously got back together but now he always thinks I'm cheating on him and he says he won't marry a cheater. I don't know why Ikissed that guy but I love my bf soo much and I really wanna settle down and marry him. But now.I don't trust him bc after he found out i kissed that guy I caught him om a dateing website which he said he went on to make himself feel better about me cheating...I'm just confused and I wanna know how to fix our relationship bc I love him a lot.

If your bf is that insecure about it, he shouldn't be with you. Why would he agree to get back together if he is still harboring these feelings. This is unhealthy. If you are both willing to work on it and see a future together, try getting therapy. But honestly, he sounds pretty insecure.

• Like 2