any options?

withoutmelissa

withoutmelissa

Hello, I am a British citizen and a few years ago, I met a girl online from Mexico, we started talking and got on really well, since then we've met and we've taken our relationship from friends to partners, our official relationship has been going on for around 2 years now, and on her last visit to the uk, I asked her to marry me, she has returned home now, but we are planning on marrying as soon as possible as we can't stand to be apart from each other any longer. but I made it clear from the beginning that I didn't want to move aboard as I love my country and my family and my work is here. which brings me to my question, as I was reading online for information, I found little to none, all I found is that I would have to make at least 18,600 pounds a year, as I don't and I only make 13,000, is there any other option for us?

Have you looked into your immigration sites? Perhaps get a free consultation with an immigration lawyer/consultant?

I am also closing the distance with my boyfriend in the US. The rules are fairly clear, but the process is long. We consulted a lawyer and then started doing our paperwork on our own.