I just got engaged!

KraftDinner

I'm so happy!

We were already planning to get married so it wasn't a surprise, but his proposal was just beautiful.

I know nobody here actually knows me, but I basically want to tell the entire world.

I can't believe how lucky I am. He's an incredible person...so caring and sweet and loving. And hot!

Two years ago I was on here breaking up with an ex of 9 years. I was miserable and just felt unloved and so sad and I honestly figured that was it for me...I'd given up! I'd found out he was doing coke too...that was the lowest point of my life.

Now I'm just so happy. My fiance(!) makes me want to be a better person. I want to take care of him and I'm going to tell him every day how loved he is, and what a great person he is!

• Like 25

Congrats KD!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

I hope you 2 have a long healthy, happy life together filled with lots & lots of Love:love::love::love:

• Like 3

Hey congratulations :) !!!!!Hope you had a great weekend celebrating and I wish you many more years of happiness with your soon to be hubby :D x

• Like 3
  • Author
KraftDinner

:love:Thanks, all!

I'm so excited!!!

We're going to do a destination wedding, likely early next year! I'm so happy.

:love:

• Like 2

YAY! Congrats! this gives me hope that I'll find someone even better than my ex and I'll be married one day as well! :D

• Like 2
Cutiepie1976

Fantastico! So excited and happy for you! It's great that you found a happy ending with someone new after a tough experience. Congrats! I wish you and your fiancé a very happy, contented, rewarding life together.:)

:love:Thanks, all!

I'm so excited!!!

We're going to do a destination wedding, likely early next year! I'm so happy.

:love:

I remember your thread! Have you picked the location? We want deets!:laugh:

• Like 2

:bunny::bunny:How exciting!!!

Best wishes for a long and happy life together!

Edited by cerridwen
  • Like 2
  • Author
KraftDinner
YAY! Congrats! this gives me hope that I'll find someone even better than my ex and I'll be married one day as well! :D

Thanks KatZee! I know exactly what you mean...

• Like 1
  • Author
KraftDinner
Fantastico! So excited and happy for you! It's great that you found a happy ending with someone new after a tough experience. Congrats! I wish you and your fiancé a very happy, contented, rewarding life together.:)

I remember your thread! Have you picked the location? We want deets!:laugh:

Not yet! :D We're going to have a wedding-planning weekend and start narrowing stuff down!

• Like 1

Bah, romance. :laugh:

Totally kidding, congrats on the engagement, wish you guys all the happiness in the world!

• Like 2
todreaminblue

thats lovely to hear congratulations and all the best for the upcoming nuptials please share details when you know.......where are you going on your honeymoon???? i request you go to bora bora puleeese so you can tell me what it is like...it look so romantic on google images.:bunny::bunny::bunny:......great to make a baby and be rabbits...ok im kidding....maybe not.....hugs...good luck....deb

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
KraftDinner
thats lovely to hear congratulations and all the best for the upcoming nuptials please share details when you know.......where are you going on your honeymoon???? i request you go to bora bora puleeese so you can tell me what it is like...it look so romantic on google images.:bunny::bunny::bunny:......great to make a baby and be rabbits...ok im kidding....maybe not.....hugs...good luck....deb

Thank you, everyone!

So funny that you mention Bora Bora! This is what we picked as a dream holiday, but we're thinking 5 years down the road because it's pretty expensive.

It's looking like Hawaii. I've been there twice and I just love it. We think we'll go for 10 days. The first five days we'll stay somewhere ok (not sure where) and get married on the 4th day. Then the last 5 days we'll stay somewhere really nice and that'll be our honeymoon!

So the first 5 days we'll be around our parents and the last 5 it'll just be us. I'm so excited.

We bought a few mags yesterday and officially started planning. So exciting!

To be honest, I'm bursting, I'm so happy. He's so sweet to me! I'm so proud of him. We don't have a lot of money right now and yet he saved up to buy me a ring...that means so much to me. It is such an honour that I get to marry him and he sure seems to feel the same way.

Sorry for being corny but I don't know if I've ever been this happy!

To be honest, I'm bursting, I'm so happy. He's so sweet to me! I'm so proud of him. We don't have a lot of money right now and yet he saved up to buy me a ring...that means so much to me. It is such an honour that I get to marry him and he sure seems to feel the same way.

Sorry for being corny but I don't know if I've ever been this happy!

This is beautiful :D:D:D Its so lovely you feel this way, its such a sweet thing to say! He is a lucky man you know! :)

It will all be fabulous I am sure. Please keep us updated on wedding planning progress ;)

Happy Easter :laugh:! :bunny:

• Like 1