Wanting to get marrried, But my partner seems have no plan to;-(

My partner and I were living together for almost two years now. Before I live with him I ask him if soon he has plan to marry me as I remember he say "yes". I introduced him to my whole family then he decided to take me to the place where he lives. I'm am younger with him so that he is the one who is having more patience. Even though my mood is always changing and get angry without enough reason still he tried to do everything just to make me feel good. I didn't expect that our situation is like this. He is not yet divorce but before I came here he already make it clear to her family that he decided to live with me for good. This is the first time he left his wife. I'm spending time with his son more since he is also working in the company. And he wants me to wait until his mom already move on. It really hurts for me because I am also a woman. I feel so guilty because I felt that I destroy one family. He was always telling me that I am the last person he will live with. He say he is happy with me, he loves me, but one time time I ask him also about the future. About having a kid. What he answer me is that he doesn't want to have another one. We can adopt one.... It really hurts me knowing that the guy which I decided to live with for the rest of my life is not even sure of marrying me and having my own kid with him. Its really hard to make a decision now, he is such a good person and I love him. But how can I be so happy if I know that there is no future for us... Getting married and having our own children...

You can't.

This is going nowhere.

He has everything he wants, why would he spoil this?

He has his own family, and he has you, why on earth should he do anything to change that?

You have a choice:

Keep going in this relationship, and accept that it will never, EVER be any different -

or -

Leave, and find a better life, which will fulfil your dreams.

Because this guy will certainly never do so.

• Like 2

When your life isn't heading in the direction you want it to- who is in charge of changing that? Whose fault is it if you don't change it?

If you want stability and children, doesn't sound like you are getting it where you are. In my opinion, you can wait or move on...

When you want something your partner doesn't- how long are you supposed to wait for them to change their mind? Waiting is tantamount to acquiescing.

It's not their fault they don't want what you do- and there isn't something wrong with you that your goals aren't compatible.

You can stand around and "complain" that you aren't getting what you want- or you can make a move to improve your situation.

Move on, or stop complaining.