In love or In-sane

Life&CrossCulture

Life&CrossCulture

I have tried to break up with him many times, but every time we went back (old story) either because he was begging or I sent him a little word to let him down the stairs. Now I am thinking to get married with him....

I would get a NO from many of families and friends if I tell them I am thinking of marrying him: he is divoced with four young children, no real job, always later (for anything), don't answer phones calls- only call on his way to my place, bankrupted, seldom buy me any gift-- one flower in two years, spend my money whenever we go out......

I have been telling myself NO too, that's why I tried to break up with him. He seems to be able to use his charms and jokes gettting me back to him, plus he is pretty good in bed, especially touchy in a gentle way....

Whenever I tried seriously break up with him and try to see someone else, he would do whatever to get me back, promising everything-- I knew he was lying, but how I wish those were true.

Am I in love or just in-sane????

tattoomytoe

maybe he is a good guy and only you can see it. but lustful you are. just "take notes" on his style and relay them to the prince charming you have yet to meeyt, cause you are babysitting and supporting your husband and HIS kids.

For starters, you're human.

For seconders, I would never call anyone who's legitamatly mixed up insane, however, I would advise you seriously get in a mindset that does not involve this guy.

Marriage will only make those things worse. He needs to prove to you he changed before committing to you. His words are meaningless. Take this as your warning now. Otherwise get a pre-nupitual.