She is , He is

My question is, what do you think about compatibility?

If a woman is 27 and she listens to all kinds of music, is inclined to art and music, inclined to spirituality, she is a doctor, and is humble and caring about people. She is not afraid of blood, she is liberal and adventurous, she likes working out, she is femenine and innocent, if she is a loner not because she wants to but because her luck has made her this way and she doesn't have her own best friends, but she is social in getting along with people, and a normal woman who likes to read, a romantic, a peacemaker, she meditates. Jewish. Honest

He is a man of 32, is inclined to earning money, has three stores, and working as a god and silver buyer, excellent values, a sweet person, generous towards his family, non artistic, non adventurous, person who has his own friends from all his life, honest, family and friends inclined, futuristic mentality and millionaire dreams who do him wrong, ambitious, loyal, compassionate, stable, warm person. Jewish

How do you see them as a match?

Why do you worry about this, enough to ask this question about (presumably) your life on a message board? That would be my first question.

• Author

This place is made to talk about whatever you want, I am free to post my life in here if I want, although this of course isn't my life. Just parts of it. This is the reason why I post in here. Why question? Because I wanted to question. Why post? Because I wanted to post. Why did you read my post? Because you wanted to read my post.

Why did you answer, because you thought you were too intelligent to figure unknown people out. But you didn't answer either of my questions.

So why even bother?.

• 1 month later...

Will i think that ! she & he ! must have some time to know each other ! so that they could understand that are they a couple or not... ! as they say under patient is gold... wich mean's that time will show everything !

Communication would be most important and might fix the rest, but tbh ... the adventure discrepancy could be problematic.

No offense, but a 27yr old female who is a doctor in the western world does not have a problem finding a good guy [or shouldn't], unless she looks in a very small pool of ppl [jewish] ... i presume you are the female.

You said nothing bad about you. :)