confuse

life is interesting

life is interesting

Hey guys ,

My story is little weird. I have been with this guy from last 3 years. It was in 2008 when we met.He ask me to marry exactly after 3 months and told me not to tell anybody. I dont know why i listened to him but i did exactly he asked me too. At that time he was on student visa in canada. After we got marry without telling my parents or anybdy we started living together and he got his PR in canada and everything was going smoothly.According to my parents i was living on campus in univeristy however i was living with him. after year or so my parents started bugging me to get marry because thats how it is in our culture. i told him everything what is going on in my family and he said it is too early and i agreed. And now it has been 3 years and now i want to start my life. some how my mom found it out that i m secretly married and i ask him to reveal this secret to everybody and now he is not doing anything. I have been crying and begging him to come and see my parents so that we can start our life in front of everybdy. But he is not doing anything. We are not living together any more we have been moved out after he got his PR in june 2010 because he said i have to concentrate on study and live near univeristy that why i agreed on living separete and now he is living alone and i m living with my parents.I dont know wht to do. I am so stuck.He is saying he loves me but at the same time does not want to do anything for my happiness. He is ok if I visit him and all. He always introduce me to somebdy as a GF however i have been married to him. He does not want me to talk to his parents. he dones not want to talk to my parents and I dont know wht to do. can anybdy tell me wht is going on because i m so confuse and really depressed. how can i solve this ?? PLEASE HELP ME.

• 1 month later...