William and Kate

In honor of their upcoming nuptials, I highly recommend watching the Wedding Dance video that went viral on YouTube recently. (search on "William and Kate wedding dance") Hilarious!! EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE OF LOVE!!

I just wish both of them long lives filled with love & happiness... hoping & praying they'll get a better shot at it than Wills' parents did. I will be glued to the TV on Friday... much as I was 30 years ago. Long Live The (Future) King!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

- from OpenBook, an American fan & admirer of the British Royal Family

whichwayisup

I remember Di's wedding...Got up for that and watched it.

Sadly, I won't be watching live..Will record it but then again, we all know this wedding is going to be replayed a thousand times..

I wish them well too and hope the love they share stays.

Ross MwcFan

Not sure if I'll be bother with watching the wedding.

Most of the time I think 'nah, I'm just not interested in watching it, I'll find it boring', and that it seems to be something more for the women.

Then other times I feel quite intrigued, and think I will probably watch it, at least for a short while.

Edited by Ross MwcFan
ALonerAgain

For me, it's kind of hard not to watch - or be there - as I'm right down the road from it!

But not looking forward to getting around London tomorrow with all the darned crowds...

Honestly, I could care less about these people. Who are they???

If there is nothing on tv besides coverage of this wedding, I'll grab my vibrator until 4:30 when the Young and the Restless comes on.

dreamingoftigers
Honestly, I could care less about these people. Who are they???

If there is nothing on tv besides coverage of this wedding, I'll grab my vibrator until 4:30 when the Young and the Restless comes on.

I was not expecting that!:laugh:

I was not expecting that!:laugh:

Ahhh, never under-estimate the power of masturbation :eek::lmao:

It cures everything from boredom to anger to sadness:lmao:

Sometimes people will ask what I did on the weekend and my first thought is:eek: lol.

dreamingoftigers
Ahhh, never under-estimate the power of masturbation :eek::lmao:

It cures everything from boredom to anger to sadness:lmao:

Sometimes people will ask what I did on the weekend and my first thought is:eek: lol.

Pffft I wish....

Hey you should do that at work... "Well I ....."

I wonder how many people would stop, look shocked, laugh and then say, "yeah me too, I didn't even stop eating chips and dip to do it."

Makes me realize that I have never eaten (food) and masturbated in my entire life at the same time.

Wills & Kate....yay!

Enchanted Girl

I really want to watch this. I enjoy living through other people. (Just being honest.)

Feelin Frisky

I suppose it's theoretically possible for me to give less of a crap about this wedding but not by much more than a spec of fecal matter.

Just about to tune in now I have finished all my jobs around the house.

Kate is going to look so beautiful! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Take care,

Eve xxxx

• Author

I saw on the news that Kate will arrive at the church in a car ("as is fitting for a commoner") instead of in the royal carriage like Diana did. But she will of course leave the church as a princess. I don't know what to think about that.

Also heard that both of them have asked people to donate to charities in lieu of wedding gifts. So classy! It's a tribute to both Diana and Charles that William turned out so well. By all accounts he is a well-balanced person, which is amazing considering what his family has gone through.

I don't know much about Kate though. I saw that when she was growing up she was bullied at school for a time, and her parents ended up switching her to a different (and VERY expensive) school. I wonder if this will be one of her causes. Hope so. Nothing like an HRH to shed light of day on the diseases of the world.

But I haven't seen too much comparison of Kate specifically to Diana, which is a good thing. I'd like to see Kate carve her own niche. And there is only one Diana.

Tonight I will be going out with the guys and shooting pool or doing something nowhere near a tv.

Ross MwcFan

I too thought I'd be doing something manly instead. But I'm ashamed to say that I'm watching it live right now.

I must admit that unlike many high profile weddings I get the feeling that these two truly do love each other.

Ross MwcFan

Wow, I never noticed how bald Wills is until I just saw him walk down the isle a few minutes ago.

I must admit that unlike many high profile weddings I get the feeling that these two truly do love each other.

Yup me too.

• Author

Kate's dress is beautiful, so infused with the magic of England. But what's up with the bust? I hate it when designers sew the bust seams like that, to where the ends are right where your nipples are. Hello! I like the Maid of Honor's dress better.

Love Love Love Prince Harry - always that gleam in his eye and he looks so Irish!!

Prince Philip is REALLY looking old.

They're taking their vows now. Kate looks like she's about to faint.

Ross MwcFan
They're taking their vows now. Kate looks like she's about to faint.

She does, doesn't she? :eek:

I never realized just how amazing Westminster looks like on the inside and out. I honestly never had much of a desire to visit London until now.

• Author
She does, doesn't she? :eek:

You saw that too, eh? I bet she hasn't eaten in days, out of nervousness. She did perk up & flashed a smile when she heard the cheering outside right after they finished their vows. Wills was just a champ through the whole thing. The guy's got Good Husband written all over him. I hope Kate deserves him.

Queen Elizabeth looks like Big Bird. Sorry, couldn't help it. Yellow does send a positive message (sunny days ahead) but pale yellow is VERY hard to wear.

• Author

I sure hope so Wogs. It's too late to turn back now.

• Author
I never realized just how amazing Westminster looks like on the inside and out. I honestly never had much of a desire to visit London until now.

They just said on TV it's 1,000 years old. Sends chills up & down my spine.

• Author

AAAAAHHHH Prince William just flashed that Shy Di smile. I just saw Diana!! NOW it's time to weep at the wedding.

They just said on TV it's 1,000 years old. Sends chills up & down my spine.

that's europe for ya...bunch of old buildings here and there.

Kate does look beautiful today tho :love:

But I haven't seen too much comparison of Kate specifically to Diana, which is a good thing. I'd like to see Kate carve her own niche. And there is only one Diana.

I think she's a very different kind of person...and, of course, it's a totally different type of relationship. They're a genuine couple - relaxed in eachothers company, exchanging glances and jokes etc.

I agree with your feelings about the wedding. It's created a nice vibe around here today. I've encountered the occasional person who resents the attention that's been given to the wedding...but gloom, doom, conflict and unhappy news gets its share of attention in the media. It's nice to have a day when all of that is temporarily put aside.

As an aside, it was hilarious when the procession of minibuses carrying all the minor royals appeared.