Fiance's perverted friend

Ok, here's the problem....

One of my fiance's friends will not stop staring at my chest,

my butt or stop making crude comments like "why don't I just take her home with me and show her what a real man is like".

I'm telling you, this guy has complete conversations with my boobs, Blech, It's creepin me out!

It's starting to make me feel like a piece of meat dangling in front of a pittbull.

My fiance has had a few choice words with him but the friend won't stop. I'm at the point to where I won't even come home if he is visiting and that's b.s. Not to mention now my fiance is ready to beat this guy to a pulp and him and I are starting to fight about it!

So, the question is.......

Is it fiance's territory?

Even though I hate being a beach enough is enough, do I just embarass this guy to death?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!?!?!?

If I was your fiance i would want to beat his a#* because My wife should never feel uncomfortable in front of none of my friends! I think you are not wrong for telling him , and that's a situation were he's going to have to filter out friends that going to look at his wife! that's just common sense.

1 - why does your fiance tolerate disrecpectful friends?

2 - when he's starting at your body, grab his chin and pull it up so that he's looking at your face - then say "there, this is where you will look if you want me to hear you" - and don't say a work when he speaks to your body.

3 - as far as taking you home, just point at him and say "you call THIS ... REAL? no thanks :rolleyes: "

that's what i'd do!

Oh and I'd also tell my fiance that next time a friend of his acts disrespectfully towards me and he (fiance) says nothing, I'm out the door for good.

good luck,

-yes

maybe you could find t-shirts with annoying slogans on them, like "your village called ... their idiot is missing" or "stay outta the gene pool" or make up your own "my boobs think you're a jackass, and I agree." Just insult the hell out of him, that's what I'd do. As for the "real man" comment, ask him how would he know -- has he been with one lately? :)

he sounds like a class act creep, and you should encourage your BF to get out of that relationship, fast. Why should you have to put up with such ugly behavior, esp. if your boyfriend doesn't like it either.

Hey there,

I used to be a waitress.....you have absolutly no idea how many men would place their food order with my boobs!

Men get sidetracked - so those who peek we can forgive but this guy.....he deserves all the one liners that you can dish out!

Stick it to him! Cut him up, ask him mid stream his sentance why he is speaking to your chest and not your face and make sure you do it in front of many, many people. Use all of the lines that Quickanne gave you ( I LMAO when I was reading her reply) or even worse......don't speak to him at all.....maybe eventually after speaking directly to you (or your boobs in this situation) and you do not respond, just walk away or turn your head non-chalontly, maybe then he will think that something is wrong and approach your fiance with the situation.

Good luck honey, boob talkers are not easy to change!

Bubbles

YOU ASK: "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!?!?!?"

I wouldn't point my boobs in his direction and I wouldn't be in his proximity. I wouldn't extend any invitations for him to be in my home. Rather than your boyfriend going to jail for whipping up on him, the two of you should agree to write this guy out of your life.

If your boobs are all that great, you must have this problem a lot...and you must dress to encourage it. If a gal's bodacious tatas are extending halfway up my nostrils, it's very difficult for me not to want to pay them some attention. However, I know females who are extremely well endowed who dress modestly so they aren't accentuated.

I'm really sorry, but if guys are conversing with your boobs, they are doing so because they are visible. Cover them up a bit better and dress more modestly.

I'm glad I'm an ass man. It's so much easier to watch a woman's back end for long periods of time without them noticing. And if they turn around real fast, I always have a quarter in my hand which I pretend to reach down to their feet and pick up. I guess I'm just smarter than the average boob!

One of my worst recurring nightmares is that I am Dolly Parton's infant child and doctors suddenly require that I be put on a formula. Not only can life be tough...but dreams can be hell as well.

BUBBLES WRITES: "I used to be a waitress.....you have absolutly no idea how many men would place their food order with my boobs!"

Well, if you expected to get big tips you had to expect they would place their order with your t..s oh, nevermind. Did you work at Hooters?

Hi again,

No Tony, I didn't work at Hooters.......LMAO if I did and I was complaining......I would be a typical female - complaining just to be heard!

Bubbles

Hi km,

See? all you needed was a confidence boost. Now you are armed with words and logic against this fellow. You'll have to post again and let us know exactly how things went. Please, please, please I think you need to tell us all the juicy details.

Good luck again!

Bubbles

thanks, KM, I especially liked the "village idiot" one, even had the bumper sticker, but someone swiped it off my bulletin board!

as for the "stare at my chest" problem, ah .... I know how that one goes. But I'm pleasantly plump, as well, so they don't stare long!!!!

quank

Just A Girl2

yes, this guy is a disrespectful pig on wheels, there's no question there. and your fiance isn't impressed with him. but WHY OH WHY do you have to "come home" to find this dick in your house? On one hand your fiance wants to beat him to a pulp for being rude and crass, yet he continues to have him in his life and in your home? What's up with that? Your fiance shouldn't have any qualms whatsoever to tell this guy he's an F'in pig and that nobody disrespects his wife-to-be that way, and he's no longer wanting anything to do with him, period.

If your fiance doesn't have the jam to boot this pig out of his life, out of respect for you, then I'd seriously have to question your fiance's level of respect and consideration for you..and wonder if maybe he's diggin' the fact that his friends think you're so hot......an ego-boosting thing.

Do you know why women have boobs? Gives you something to look at when your talking to them...

C'mon, it's an old joke.....

Seriously, I would have beat his ass after one warning.

Or at least stop associating with him.

Actually my wife said she likes it when I get over-protective of her.

And like I told her, besides insulting her, it's a direct challenge to me, and disrespecting me. I might get beat up, but I will defend her honor.

In public if I return and find a guy hitting on my wife, I show up, he leaves, honest mistake, can't blame a guy for trying. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he didn't know.

But if I'm standing there, it's on....it's a direct challenge.

Sounds like you got yourself a real wanker there sweetie, aint worth squat if he wont defend your honor with every ounce of energy till his dying breath.

• Author

Well just an update. There was one final comment that blew my fiance's head off. He pushed him against the wall and told him if he can't treat me respectfully "Get the f*ck out and don't come back".

And Tony........

If your boobs are all that great, you must have this problem a lot...and you must dress to encourage it. If a gal's bodacious tatas are extending halfway up my nostrils, it's very difficult for me not to want to pay them some attention. However, I know females who are extremely well endowed who dress modestly so they aren't accentuated.

I DO NOTHING TO ENCOURAGE THIS GUY!!!! The last time he had a conversation with my boobs, I had my fiance's extra large, black T-Shirt on just for this reason. It is not like I am flaunting ANYTHING. I have boobs yes, but I am no Pamela Anderson by any means!

Hi km,

Cheers to the boyfriend! Yaaaahooooo way to go! I'ts kind of sad though that it had to take soooo much before he stood up to the plate but......he still came through for you. Don't let him forget it!

Hope the wedding turns out great!

Bubbles

• Author
Tony Writes:

I wouldn't point my boobs in his direction and I wouldn't be in his proximity. I wouldn't extend any invitations for him to be in my home. Rather than your boyfriend going to jail for whipping up on him, the two of you should agree to write this guy out of your life.

I'm really sorry, but if guys are conversing with your boobs, they are doing so because they are visible. Cover them up a bit better and dress more modestly.

Tony, I would say that you usually give good sound advise in your replies, but this one you gave me is a dud. Not only was it thoughtless and offensive, I find it to be a chauvinistic thing to say.

If you would have paid attention to my post, you would have noticed I said......

I'm at the point to where I won't even come home if he is visiting and that's b.s.

If I was enjoying this guys eyes feasting on my boobs, would I not go home to eat it up?!?!?!?!

I DO NOT extend invitations to this guy, he comes there on his own free will. When he does, I usually leave or at least leave the room. I find it to be nonsense that I can't feel comfortable in my own home.

I was seeking advice on how to embarrass the guy enough to make him stop, so I no longer have to feel I am being ogled to death.

No, I do not have this problem a lot. If I did, would I not know what to say and how to address the situation instead of seeking advise?

I DO NOT dress to encourage his advances, nor do I point my bodacious tatas (if you want to call them that) in his face. I dress very moderately.

As a matter of fact, the guy just dropped by yesterday. I had seen him pull in the driveway and I immediately went upstairs, put on a T-Shirt and a pair of jeans, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS 95 DEGREES OUTSIDE.

I have to say, I never expected a response this asinine coming from you.

It would be like saying the woman who gets raped as she's coming out of a mall, asked for it. Or the old lady who gets mugged because her car broke down in a bad neighborhood, deserved it.

Thank God my mother taught me to take the "stupid" things people say with a grain of salt!

HokeyReligions

I think Tony was just joking around.

You got some good advice, all I can add is if it happens again slap him. He'll never see it coming!

Or you could tell him thanks, the doctor did a great job and you can't wait until the procedure is finished and your penis is removed and ask him if he'd like to have it when it's cut off as its most probably larger than his own. :laugh:

I'm very sorry but I don't know you and I don't have the power to offend you or anybody else. Each individual elects to be offended...that's your choice.

Now, if you aren't dressing in a seductive manner with your boobs at least partially exposed and they aren't nearly as big as Pam Anderson's, then there's a serious problem if somebody is staring constantly in that direction for no apparent reason. Perhaps he has an optical disorder. In any case, there are ways you can get a person out of your life. This isn't rocket science.

And there are always methods of getting a person to stop staring at various body parts. But I don't want to involve myself in this thread anymore so I won't get involved with setting forth methods. It's pretty easy stuff...and you can start with telling him if he doesn't stop you'll cut off his weenie.

This guy is a friend of your fiance. If your fiance won't tell him to get lost, I think you need to find a man who will look out for you and your feelings more effectively.

I think Tony was just trying to help and give you some good ideas.I dont think he meant to offend you.Tonys a great guy.And he does get silly sometimes! :D

Patty