he is in a rut, should i just marry him?

jaclynxox89

I'm 20, he's 26. We work together and we've been getting really close over the past 6 months, we've been working together the past 2 years.

he seems so perfect for me. All we do is flirt, talk, text, make out.. all that stuff. He is kinda my bf! there is just one problem: he is married. so why would i consider marrying him?? how's that possible? he entered this country as an immigrant 10 years ago, he met this girl and they eventually got married. they were in love, they didnt marry for the papers or anything, but after a while, she started fooling around and she's not commited to him anymore the past couple of years....

We work with her and she is fooling around with the busboy. Wait, he is her boyfriend!! Her cellphone wallpaper is "Alexa* & Brian Forever" --The busboy. they make out at work in the dining room after it closes, everybody knows about it. just not a secret!! Yet her and her husband stay married, and they live together. Don't ask me why!!! I guess she still cares about him enough for him to get his citizenship.. I heard from his friend that he has been waiting for 5 years. how much longer could it take?! He entered the country without permission and his friend said that when that happens, they just ignore you, and you have to wait years to get your citizenship. its a big line... i just dont get how long does it take?!

He hasnt told me about his marriage, but since she is out fooling around with the world, they barely talk at work.. and he really wants to be with me, then its obvious he wants out of this marriage.

He is really a good guy, he is so sweet and cute. and he doesn't deserve to be treated the way he is being treated. i dont understand why his wife would do this to such a good guy. She once fell in love with him!! they didnt marry for money or anything.

now i am kinda with him... i know enough about him. i am going to college next month, but for now i am just a fulltime waitress working with him and completely in love with him=] He made me fall in love with him, he made all the first moves, kissing me in my car out of nowhere on my birthday, asking me to be his GF last summer(OMG, and i told him id have to "think" about it!! though i knew i wanted to be with him, i didnt know about his situation. he never asked me again, and i never brought it up. so we just stay as we are. making out/talking/flirting/going out) He seems to have no worries about being out all night with me! ha.

I had this crazy thought earlier, get him out of his rut. If he loves me like he says he does, and I definetly do.. it could be worth it. I know I am really young, but commiting to somebody isn't a bad thing. Thats all it is, commitment. I know my taste/hopes/needs, all that stuff will change between my age of now and 30, but im willing to take that risk. I would NEVER consider a family until a few years down the road, all it would be is commitment, and to have him in a happy relationship. And for US to be together, with no secrets (Nobody knows about how close we really are.)

All it is is a thought that I am having....

What are your opinions on this? Please share, very appreciated. :) :):)

FilthMerchant

Already married guy shows minimal interest in you.

Should you get him out of his marriage and marry him yourself?

That would NOT be the appropriate thing I could ever imagine anyone doing.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator