Here comes the bride...

JeezLouise

Congratulations!!

How did he propose? When are you two thinking of the wedding?

• Author
Lauriebell82

Thanks everyone!

The proposal was sweet, we went out to dinner then came home and he went in the bedroom while I was still in the living room. He came up to me and told me he loved me and hugged me. I felt him fiddling around in his pocket and he just whipped out this ring in a box, got down on one knee and proposed while opening the box. Of course I said yes and now we are getting married! It was the sweetest proposal in the whole world and he really shocked me! I had no clue!!!

I know I already said this in PM but I want to say it again, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you :bunny::bunny::bunny:

YESSSSSSSSS!

honey, I am SO happy for the two of you ~ congratulations, and best wishes as you embark on this next leg of the journey :love:

Oh LB, I am sooooooo happy for you! Congratulations!

I am also SO glad he managed to catch you unawares- well done him!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Author
Lauriebell82

The ring is gorgeous, I couldn't ask for anything more beautiful. It sparkles and reflects light so you can see it across the room. It's seriously a huge diamond too, he has such good taste!

Anyway here is a picture of the right from the Kay's site, hope this works:

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C150866806%7C15051%7C15051.15057.15106

Its beautiful LB.

You won't be able to stop looking at it for ages!

Its over 18 months since I got engaged, and I still admire mine esp in places that have halogen lights- they make the diamonds sparkle so much!

(and I don't care if I sound shallow. Diamonds are pretty and I like them.:p)

• Author
Lauriebell82
Its beautiful LB.

You won't be able to stop looking at it for ages!

Its over 18 months since I got engaged, and I still admire mine esp in places that have halogen lights- they make the diamonds sparkle so much!

(and I don't care if I sound shallow. Diamonds are pretty and I like them.:p)

I really can't stop looking at my hand. My fiance (wow that's sounds weird to call him that!) says that I just stare at my hand when I'm talking to him, I can't help it though!

And no you do not sound shallow at all I love this huge ring, it's exactly what I always dreamed of!

• Author
Lauriebell82
Its so nice to have a happy news thread. :)

Yes, definately!!!

melodymatters

Just got the news ! I could NOT be happier for you LB ! I think we all knew this day would come and we ALL held our collective breaths and hoped................ and YAY !

You are engaged to the man you are so very committed to and in love with !

Talked about dates or details yet ?????

Congratulations LB am delighted for you. Wishing you both the very best for a happy long future together!!

Trialbyfire

I'm happy for you LB, since this is something you've always wanted. 'Grats!

For some reason, the ring in your link is heavily pixelated, to the point where I can't tell what the ring looks like. Any chance you can link it again? Better yet, just take a picture of it and upload to your photo album. Inquiring minds need to see and admire! :bunny:

Congratulations, It's always nice to hear when good things happen to people. All the best, hope everything works out brilliantly - now go enjoy :bunny::bunny::bunny:

ps the ring looks stunning (pixelated ???) :cool:

• Author
Lauriebell82

Thank you all so much! I don't have my fiance's digital camera with me, I only have my camera phone and I don't know how to upload that to my computer.

What does pixelated mean?:confused:

Trialbyfire

Have you ever seen pics where it's been blown up so much that it's all blurry and only looks like little squares?

Digital pics are made up of tiny, little pixels or little squares of colour.

• Author
Lauriebell82
Have you ever seen pics where it's been blown up so much that it's all blurry and only looks like little squares?

Digital pics are made up of tiny, little pixels or little squares of colour.

Ohhh, yeah a few of the rings on this page do that. I'll send you another link of the same ring it's just under a different price.

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C150884702%7C15051%7C15051.15057.15106

Trialbyfire
Ohhh, yeah a few of the rings on this page do that. I'll send you another link of the same ring it's just under a different price.

http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C150884702%7C15051%7C15051.15057.15106

For some reason, that pic also comes across pixelated but it's okay. I went through the solitaires and found your ring.

It's beautiful. :)

I'm a big solitaire fan. Simplicity is nice. :)