should this be a concern?

hi all,

To get to the point...i am totally in love with a guy who is lazy when it comes to the phone. His profession is based on talking on the phone all day and the last thing he wants to do is even look at the phone. Unfortunately, there have been three separate instances where he should have called but didn't.....

For example, I was supposed to meet him at his house, but the weather had turned bad and I decided not to go. I tried to phone...as usual, couldn't get a hold of him or even leave him a message ( he only has a cell phone ...no land line). So, I figured he would eventually phone to find out where I was......well, he never called? I was completely shattered that he didn't have the common decencey to find out what happened? I ended up phoning him the next day at work! I tore a strip off him and he appologized, but that just wasn't good enough? This argument is very childish and disrespectful and I don't know what to do about it?

I love everything else about him.......just the stupid phone!

You are the one who has to determine for yourself if this is something you can live with. We are powerless to make that decision for you. I can only say it's not likely that he will change.

In my opinion, if man can get to the moon and back safely three times...almost 35 years ago...the two of you can establish a telephone protocol that is simple and can be honored by both of you.