Hints he's gonna propose!

I was wondering if anyone out there could let me know some hints he may be dropping for a proposal. Sure we have talked about it and stuff, but I thought someone else might have more insite. Thanks!

Before my boyfriend proposed to me I knew that he was going to cause he wanted me to get dressed up and he wanted the family together and like you were saying if hes talking about it already it could be soon.My boyfriend has talked about it alot to me before he proposed so I knew right there.Good luck!

Patty

Actually, a lot of times a guy will propose after the girl tells him that she is pregnant. But that's not a good way to start off a marriage.

I, personally, would propose to a woman right after she won the lottery.

If she got pregnant and won the lottery very close together that would certainly clinch the deal.

Check the credit card purchases! :)

Just Kidding :p

If you two are talking about it... that's a hint.

If he asks what size ring you take!

• Author

to everyone who replied to me...thanks for all your advice. We have christmas coming up soon, so I am hoping that it would be then, but I guess we will wait and see. Although, he did bring home a jewelry magazine for us to look at...who knows, i'm probably getting my hope up anyways right!! hahaha.

More more replies would be welcome!

Thanks!

Why are you waiting around for him to propose to you?? It seems so out of step with reality for women to still be reliant on their boyfriends to pop the question! If you are ready to marry this man, you should stop playing guessing games and just ask him yourself. At least you can make sure it is in the perfect setting because YOU can arrange it! Did the thought never cross your mind? I guess there are still people out there who prefer to do things the traditional way. But you won't be waiting around for him to make all the decisions in your married life... why start now?

HokeyReligions

The reality IS that the majority of men do the proposing.

And who knows what he is planning -- he may have been working very hard on something special.

It may not be a marriage proposal - don't get your hopes up too high, but it doesn't mean that if he doesn't propose now (over the holidays) that he won't propose someday. Or inspire you to propose to him if you want to. Are you hinting to him that you would like to get married?

Has he put the thought into your head somehow - maybe doing something or behaving in a way that is outside the usual? Or is it wishiful thinking on your part?

Just because it is common for men to do the majority of the proposing (or the gardening, or the brick-laying, or the business management) does not mean that women should sit back and accept the current state. It was not so long ago that it was also "tradition" for women to be completely excluded from the public sphere. You might see it as 'romantic' for someone to hang around waiting for her boyfriend to propose, I find it pointless.