I hardly like dresses at all?

samsungxoxo

I got no problem with how I want to get married as he agrees that it will be non-religious. But what about the clothing.

Can I still get married without wearing a dress nor high heels, just jeans with new sneakers, anything just not a dress?

• Author

Thanx, we did talk about it couple of times so he does know what I like. Though when I get a chance to talk with him again I'm gonna mention about the clothing.

Thanx, we did talk about it couple of times so he does know what I like. Though when I get a chance to talk with him again I'm gonna menion I about the clothing.

How bout you whoa back a little and not run before you can walk? If you aren't even engaged, you are getting a little ahead of yourself, don't you think?

Your BF may take it the wrong way and freak out.

You are posting other threads on here about your LDR and your BFs prev sexual history- getting married is a BIG deal, no matter what you are wearing.

• Author
How bout you whoa back a little and not run before you can walk? If you aren't even engaged, you are getting a little ahead of yourself, don't you think?

Your BF may take it the wrong way and freak out.

You are posting other threads on here about your LDR and your BFs prev sexual history- getting married is a BIG deal, no matter what you are wearing.

Yea you're right but he brought it up first and one time he did ask if I want to marry him, I say yes offcourse.

Not the same thing as an official engagement though, is it? You don't even live in the same place. I don't want to be mean, and I am sorry if this sounds harsh, but take it one day at a time!

Can I still get married without wearing a dress nor high heels, just jeans with new sneakers, anything just not a dress?

Of course, you can! Choose ANYthing that'll make you happy about your wedding attire, even on your 25th, 50th and 75th wedding anniversaries.

All the best for a bright and happy future.

Hi Alec,I got married twice in jeans. It wasnt that bad at all. I am not a dressy girl either unless for a lil show for the man.

Ive noticed that people dont do the whole traditional wedding as much.. You can dress how ever you like ! ;)