Did I Do The Right Thing

screwedupclicksta

screwedupclicksta

My wife and i have been together for nine years we are high school sweethearts,but i cheated on her numerous times and she just took me back, last time i cheated on her was three years ago . and i truly belived that i changed for the better. not to mention that we have two beautiful kids together. and i havent wanted anyone else since. so she proposed to me a long time ago and i turned her down. now i thought that she had forgiven me for all of my discretions long ago. but it all started when i started my last year of nursing school and she was working at this job with a bunch of men,and i was working only weekened nights because i was in school so she worked during the week days on 3-11 shifts and i kept the kids and did my homework and cooked and cleaned. well one day she told me that she had went to the hotel with another guy that knew me and cousin by marriage. and she told me that they were going to have sex but she thought of her family and got up and left. this all happened 2mths ago and during thus time i figered somthing was wrong becuase she was distant and when i checked her phone it was some the guys number on her recent text message list and i would ask her who it was and she would say that it was the wrong number. i knew that was a lie, becuase as far as i know she has never lied to me not once, and i told her that i wanted to marry her and thats when she told me about it she siad that she could go on with that on her heart and have me think that she was the perfect women so i married her anyway and now i cant get over it and i bring it up all the time becuase it hurts me that she done that to me. did i do the right thing by marrying my wife.......:love:

You both need to grow up, be good and loving parents, and learn to respect and honour your vows. Go to marriage counselling, learn to communicate, listen, compromise so your marriage will last a long long time.

You both have made stupid and selfish mistakes but now there are kids in the mix so man up and suggest marriage counselling, show her not only in words, but in actions that you love her. Oh and since she forgave you throughout your cheating days, I say you owe her your forgiveness and try to work together to make life good again.