I'm engaged!

after 6 years together my BF finally asked me to marry him. He took me to Cape cod this weekend for our annivesary and proposed.

The poor guy was so nervous all Saturday.

I am so happy! :love::bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Author
awesome! congrats and wish you the best.

how did he propose??

actually it was kinda funny. He kept trying to propose all saturday but could never find the perfect moment. He took me to cape cod for the weekend.

At the beach he was afriad he'd lose the ring. The restuarant we went to had the tables pretty close to each other. After dinner we went to go to the beach and take a walk but the tide had come all the way up the the breker wall and you couldn't walk without going swimming.

So he proposed a the hotel. I was no expecting it. He was so nerous all day and said he just couldn't wait until Sunday.

actually it was kinda funny. He kept trying to propose all saturday but could never find the perfect moment. He took me to cape cod for the weekend.

At the beach he was afriad he'd lose the ring. The restuarant we went to had the tables pretty close to each other. After dinner we went to go to the beach and take a walk but the tide had come all the way up the the breker wall and you couldn't walk without going swimming.

So he proposed a the hotel. I was no expecting it. He was so nerous all day and said he just couldn't wait until Sunday.

Awww...! Congrats on the engagement. It's nice to know that he took you by surprise. So romantic.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations HG on your engagement. :) 6 years is a long time to wait, but it sounds like he made it worth it with the romantic trip and the beautiful ring! :)

My fiance wanted to propose at midnight on New Year's Eve last year. We ended up being stuck outside a club in NYC, so I was totally not expecting it, but he got down on his knee on the sidewalk in a long line of people, and said, "Baby the time has come... will you marry me?" ;)

I think it's better when it's a totally unexpected moment :) Surprises are great. Congratulations!!!!!! Have fun planning the wedding. :) :) :)

after 6 years together my BF finally asked me to marry him. He took me to Cape cod this weekend for our annivesary and proposed.

The poor guy was so nervous all Saturday.

I am so happy! :love::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Are you really a hotgurl? Lucky man :o