wishy washy

Me and my boyfriend have known each other for a long time, he has always liked me but I didn't see him in that way at the time. I was lonely

and felt like dosen't a person like me deserve to be liked or loved. So recently he really started throwing hints that he wanted to be with me, so I said what the hell, I'll give it a try and I did. He makes me happy but he also sends mix feelings, like one day he wants to be here and the next he don't. I didn't expect to fall for him the way I did but I did. We use't to talk about everything before we got together and now everything is like a big secret.What can I do?

Do you still feel as though you don't deserve to be liked or loved? Because that's the only reason I can see why you'd be with someone who is wishy washy about being with you.

If you were always able to talk before, then I suggest you take a deep breath and start talking to him. Ask him how what he's thinking now that you've started seeing each other. Tell him what your feelings are and ask him how he feels. Tell him that you are starting to fall for him, but you don't want to keep seeing him if he's not certain of his feelings. Tell him he's giving you mixed signals and you think he might not really want to be dating you. Open up to him, and he'll open up to you.