What do I do next?

What do I do next?

I met this woman, we get along great, we both are married. The casual emails turned into flirting, and into a meeting after work, and a kiss. I made it clear I wanted to be friends, with benefits. I guess this kinda scared her, she initially agreed to the friends with benefits, but after a few days rethought, and decided against it. We agreed to be friends.

After another week or two of talking, flirting, she asked to meet me somewhere to just 'hang out', while her husband was away. We did, nothing went on, just talking, walking around lunch,and general bs'ing, but when the "date" ended, she got out and gave me a hug, talked another minute, then she initiated another hug, it seemed that she wanted more. I didn't take the chance and kiss her. All the way home I was kicking myself for not just taking the chance.

What do I do next? I really want to get intimate. Her words say no, but her actions say yes. I'm afraid to make a move, and ruin our friendship,but I'm also afraid to lay back, and miss my opportunity with her romantically. What should I do, say, etc? This is my first affair, and am totally clueless on what to do/say.

What do I do next?

I met this woman, we get along great, we both are married. The casual emails turned into flirting, and into a meeting after work, and a kiss. I made it clear I wanted to be friends, with benefits. I guess this kinda scared her, she initially agreed to the friends with benefits, but after a few days rethought, and decided against it. We agreed to be friends.

After another week or two of talking, flirting, she asked to meet me somewhere to just 'hang out', while her husband was away. We did, nothing went on, just talking, walking around lunch,and general bs'ing, but when the "date" ended, she got out and gave me a hug, talked another minute, then she initiated another hug, it seemed that she wanted more. I didn't take the chance and kiss her. All the way home I was kicking myself for not just taking the chance.

What do I do next? I really want to get intimate. Her words say no, but her actions say yes. I'm afraid to make a move, and ruin our friendship,but I'm also afraid to lay back, and miss my opportunity with her romantically. What should I do, say, etc? This is my first affair, and am totally clueless on what to do/say.

Hello ? You are married ??

What are you trying to do here ?

If you want her then get seperated , do a trial demo and make a final decision.

Cheating is so lame. I assume you want sex right ?

Sand&Water

This is your 3rd thread regarding this woman, and your intentions.

Why are you threading so much about it? You did get fairly good responses in the other threads.

But since this is the "Friends and Lovers" section - Yes, get intimate. Be flirty, and all. But when she tells you "No", then stay away. She's married - find a single woman. This is appaling. Enough said.