Deeply in love with girl--her b/f is my best friend--is she in love with me?

JohnHammond

Hi, I'm currently in a sticky situation and it just continues to get more and more interesting. I've secretly been in love with a girl for about 1 year. Trust me, she's beautiful. A month or so after I met her and fell in love, my best friend made a move and asked her on a date. As of current, he is still now her boyfriend. Before we move on let me tell you something about her-- she's very humorous and often jokes and kids, sometimes in physical manners. She's also very compassionate. Ok. Here we go...about 1 month ago I finally had the courage to tell her I was in love with her, and I did. I let it all out, I told her exactly how I felt. Her reaction was so mixed that I honestly have no idea what she's thinking. At first she told me she was shocked and that this wouldn't ruin our friendship in any way (we had become very close). Note also, she never really said "I'm not interested in you". . Anyhow, for the next week or so, she changed quite a bit. She contacted me daily with overt enthusiam, saying things like "where were you today???? I Missed you!!", as well as contacting me at random times of the day, every day. This did not happen prior to my admission.

Ok, so let's get to the point. It's what happened recently is what I'm concerned about. Not too long ago me, her, her boyfriend (who is my friend), and various others were all at a party and she became drunk. She also really wanted me to get drunk too, I don't know why. She barely talked to her boyfriend all night, and focused on me, always maintaining eye contact and getting her face within an inch of mine all night, with her boyfriend nearby (yet incapacitated). Then, she proceeded to tell me "I miss you" and "I love you" several times, and asked me to hug her. I did this, and she asked me to hug several more times. Then, she kissed me. I immediately stopped this, and as I did her boyfriend walked in. She did not seem concerned, though she was heavily intoxicated. I'm wondering if this is a sign that she secretly loves me but doesn't want to admit it...or not? Also, I've lost alot of weight lately and she commented on it. I really love her, she knows it, she has a boyfriend, she kissed me and told me she loved me. What do you make of it all? Please help, thanks.

Well first she saw you as a good friend. Your best buddy moved into the picture and she saw him in a romantic way and they became bf/gf.

She did not see you in that way until you professed your love and then she saw you in a different light.

She then proceeded to entice you to get drunk and hit on you while her boyfriend was likely passed out.

She needs to address you sober. Her actions were out of line and she needs to address that too.

Decide what this will do to your friendship. Yours , hers and her bf's....If she wants you she needs to break free from him . But also ask yourself if she was yours and you were passed out drunkl and she was kissing on someone else if you would like that ?