Purely Physical

emceelaszlo

There are two girls @ my school. One is a nymphomanic and the other is a friend.

The nympho, we are friendly, she is hot, i know she thinks im good looking, but its that situation where if u say lets go do something, then they say no, or if you dont do anything and pull off the confidence but dont go after anything, nothing happens. Frankly, i know all shes interested is in is a hook up, and i want to with her. How do i go about that.

the friend, she recently broke up with her bf, about a month ago. I was the shoulder to cry on. She confessed to me that she was entertaining killing herself, well thats all over, i told a teacher and she got into therapy and is doing much much better. However now i find her irresistible. Really just really hot. When we were juniors she told me that she was having a clandestine purely physical relationship with another student. Now im really drawn to her, and i want to go about having the same kind of purely physical satisfactory relationship. Same sitch before, i know she thinks im good looking, but when i inquire the answer is no, and when im confident and poke fun in a teasing manner, then nothing will com about.

what to do, give me your knowledge.

It's always good to be honest and upfront with your intentions. Next time you're alone with her bring it up. Be sure to consider what you're looking for and how you are going to say it prior to seeing her.