Help! Major problem!

I have a friend that ....well...only likes sex. And he told me he liked me and its hard for him to be around me. Well..not to long after he tells me one of his friends likes me and he wants me to go out with him but i didnt want to.

But then when i met another one of his friends....i like him and the thing is dont know what to do..cuz both of the guys are saying hes bad news and that i shouldnt go near him or get with him at all. Then my friend told me that he thinks the guy (his friend..and the one i like)..may like me too and wants to get to know me better.

The thing is my..so called guy friend is saying awlful things about his friend...and he told me that if i got with the guy he would just play me and not even like me. I have no idea what to do and fell hard for this guy...what can i do?

Please help me on what i should do.

His friend and i are close on talking on the computer and that but we dont get to talk in person alot becuz now they got this girl tagging along everywhyere we go..so i cant even see him alone. I dont know what to do..and the guy stares at me..and didnt pay attention to the other girl so does that mean hes interested or what?....

How do u know if a guy really does like u..if he doesnt say it out?

Thanks for your help....Jen!