Is Coworker Friend looking for more?

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Hi, I have a good male friend at work. We hang out with a group of 4 of us, daily lunches and limited outside socialization He and i have been talking on the phone or chatting almost every night for 2-3 hours a night for a few weeks now. We are both single, however i am recently divorced, with kids, and he has never been married.

We are planning, he & I-so far we havent bothered to invite anyone else, for drinks next week, and i am driving myself crazy trying to figure out what is going on here. Is it just platonic friendship, or is he seeking to go further? I am open either way, but dont know how to figure out what he is thinking.

When we talk, i definitly flirt, and he has said that we need to take our conversations outside of work, and has not really been flirting that i can see.

Whats a girl to do? HELP!:confused:

• Author
Readyforchange
No fishing from the company pier, unless you like the smell of rotting fish.

What the heck does that mean? Isnt it possible for 2 mature adults to explore the relationship notion, as long as they are aware of what the possible pitfalls might be? Lots of people have done it successfully, even married a coworker...

When you go out for drinks lean in close and let him know you like getting in his space. Lick you lips alot and touch him on the leg. Suggest something to do together and see if he takes your lead. If he doesn't then do you really want a guy who is not confident?

What the heck does that mean? Isnt it possible for 2 mature adults to explore the relationship notion, as long as they are aware of what the possible pitfalls might be? Lots of people have done it successfully, even married a coworker...

You're free to follow your heart... just be careful.

Work's gonna suck if things go bad. Maturity be damned.

Been There...

Hello ReadyForAChange

I have been in a similar situation so please dont take me comments as negative or downputting. He is only looking for some friendly sex from someone who is ReadyForAChange. He is hanging around to warm you up and then have the possibility of some nice sex for a while. So dont read too much into his actions. He is spending hours talking to you and then will make his move when the timing is right. Dont take this as cunning or nastiness, he is just a good friend and he will probably be a great companion for a while...but he is not in it for the long haul.....