I love her beyond words describe....Should I take the chance?

Hi there......My situation is kind of complicated. I love my friend Kristen who is pregnant with a baby on the way. We dated for a few weeks until we found out she was pregnant by her previous boyfriend. We stopped dating but we always talk and visit each other. We both want each other badly and talk about being together after the baby is born. The baby is not mine. Kristen and her ex-boyfriend Josh already have one child together and this one coming. She says she absolutely doesn't want to be with him ever again, even after the baby is born.

Now, I was planning on moving out of state for college and a change of scenery. I feel like if I move I am making a huge mistake because I believe she is the girl I want to be with forever. She has similar feelings.....but am I taking to big of a risk by wanting to be with her? Is the possibility of her getting back with Josh worth me chancing it if I feel so strongly for her?

I'm 24 and I'm divorced.....I never had these feelings for my ex like I do for Kristen. Are the only things we regret are the chances we didn't take?

Thanks for any reply I get.

Are the only things we regret are the chances we didn't take?

Nope. Sometimes the things we regret are the chances we did take. Like maybe you foregoing college to stay with this girl if she drops you. Can you still go to college later? Have you ever gone? If you get together with her can you still get an education or will you have to take unskilled jobs to support her and her kids? If so, then the decision to stay may be one you regret.

• Author

She is still pregnant.....thats why we aren't "together" yet. We feel like it will be best to not be in a relationship until she has the kid. Then, after everything settles down, then we want to. We want to right now, but it seems like we are trying to hold our feelings and wants until after the baby comes. There is no doubt we want each other right now, but then there would be the problem with dad who is barely involved.

• 2 weeks later...

She has 2 babies by the same dad!!! I would look seriously at her actions and don't believe her when she says it's over with Josh. You will be hurt by her so spare yourself the pain and find a stable girl. Let her and the father deal with THEIR children.

sorry man i see red flags all over the place ...go to school, maybe she will move to you then re-consider