can looks be deceiving?

sweetsurrender

sweetsurrender

I'd had a major crush on this guy from my choir but never said anything and after i graduated from college, just chalked it up as a missed opportunity. well, a little over a year ago i ran into him in a club in my hometown and he gave me his number. I called him and it's been friendship history every since. The first time I went out there I went to dinner with he and his mom and siblings. We kissed but nothing too intense, but it was clear he wanted it to be more. This kind of thing has continued for the past year. There was a point in time he tried to come and see me on several occasions but I started to see someone else and kind of put him on the back burner. Anyway, he's a musician and lived an hour away from me. We began talking more frequently as me and my other guy drifted apart and this has been going on for about 7 months or so. He's very affectionate, I mean really affectionate in public and everything. This past weekend I went to his city for the weekend. We went to the movies and hung out after, made out-no sex though. As we were talking he made a reference to me like I was his girl as in just friends. He said that I misunderstood his slang/reference to me, but it was already said and made me feel stupid to think that we were on a romantic level, not together as a couple, but if timing was different or if we were local to eachother, we might try to be a couple. Anyway, I sent him an email telling him how I felt. He's off and on the road touring with this group, and I gave him a few days to check it and respond. I sent him a text message asking if he got the email, and he responded, Yes. I sent him another text saying that, his lack of response must've meant that he was not feeling the way I did, and he replied back, No. Not right now. I interpreted that as he couldn't talk/didn't want to talk at that time. A week has past and he has made no effort to call or text me. I texted him some light messages on yesterday, but his replies were short and to the point. He said that he's been really tired and busy. I'm trying not to be a pest so I refrained from calling him today. Should I just wait until he calls? I'm growing impatient cuz I miss him? Any ideas what he must be thinking/feeling? I know he doesn't want a g/f because of his busy schedule and trying to get seen and heard in the music industry but I want to know if he at least sees me as more than a friend. I told him last time we went out, that he was gonna be my husband one day. He told me, "I'm gonna hold you to that". He says he doesn't have time to have a relationship b/c he's not stable, but I don't care. I'm really feeling that he's the one y'all. Am I going crazy?? Please help!

sweetsurrender