Push and Pull

To be honest, I have never been the type of woman to play games with guys, Honestly! But I met this guy at work, it started off innocently enough. I am currently studying Spanish, and Spanish is his first language, so of course, we naturally found a common ground. He then did something that really shocked me, he asked me out, I was surprised, because I am currently involved in a relationship, and this I thought he knew. But i was very honest, and told him I was very flattered, I could possibly go out with hime and a group of friends, have a good time, etc.

Well, the next time I saw him, then he said something about wanting to wait, I couldn´t qutie understand what he was saying because my Spanish is still not perfect, and he was speaking so fast. So I don´t know what was misinterpreted or what. The third time I saw him he was adoring me with compliment, telling me he thought I was beautiful, etc, what every woman wants to hear. Then today it was just a hi, how are you, as he walked past me quickly not stopping to say much at all. The truth is I am seriously thinking of going out with this guy. I have been giving it much thought. I like him a lot. But I am confused. It seems like one day he will be adoring, the next it seems like he is blowing me off. Any insight is appreciated!

You have a boyfriend, he is fully aware of this and tested the waters, you didn't take the bait, so he's moved on. Plain and simple.

Unless you've broken up with your present boyfriend, don't give this other guy a second thought.

How long have you and your boyfriend been together? Is this other guy worth it dumping your bf for?

• Author

I appreciate your honesty, and your right, I guess I am just trying to figure out what he is thinking. It just seems weird, that one day he is so admirable, the next he is ignoring. He is also not from this country, so I guess the ? remains, is it a cultural thing? As far as the current bf, it's an open relationship.

Ahh k. Well, it's an open relationship, then just come right out and ask this guy out. See what happens. He could be just backing off to see what happens, ya know, the push/pull thing!