Possible Relationship With Co Workers?

ok so here it is sweet and simple :) i started this new job on sunday in a supermarket when i started the people there were nice (cashiers) most of them anyway. I met 3 girls one we will call nicole, jennifer and marylee, im such a good name picker :) lol.. but neways they were the friendly ones i talked to them and all generally, marylee i talk to the most. now my parents said when they came to pick me up, they watched and saw jennifer, checking me out, whenever i looked down or was putting the bags in the cart, and when i would look up she would look away. nicole i just get the normal causual conversation and smiles and laughs out of, but i get that from them all. i noticed when i started sunday there was also this girl that was staring at me for quite some time and did not say a word. when i was in line YESTERDAY on my break, she kept staring at me again and asked me if i was on break, i said yes, at that moment she asked the people in the line if they could wait and she rang me up :) i said thanks and she said no problem ( we only get 15 min breaks ) my question is could there be any possible relationships as friends or maybe more with these co workers or is it too hard and too early to tell if they are into me now or just as friends? thanks alot guys.

quite possibly...but do you really want to risk your happy work environment for a relationship?

but i am going to guess you are in your teens which means that its still a lot like high school. the litle bit of drama wont really hurt...but let me say from experience, dating someone u work with is almost always disastrous. and yes, it does sound like u can at LEAST be friends. good luck!

hey angel,

"well, i have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause i cant fit my numbchucks in there anymore"

-napoleon

Is that a quote from Napoleon Dynamite?

If so can u remember a quote from his lil gringo mate?

haha yeah thats napoleon...hmm u mean pedro?

"yes i dont understand...they say you're not allowed to have pinatas that look like real people, but in Mexico, we do it all the time."