age difference

Hello im 22 and i am in love with an older woman!

in your opinion what age is to much difference?

So what is the biggest age difference youve guys had?

have qa nice day :0)

So what is the biggest age difference youve guys had?

I think for you age group an age over 27 is probably to much. The are exceptions so don't write it in stone. As you get older the age difference can be larger ( experience being the factor). Ask yourself, would you date a 15 year old girl? This is only 7 years younger than you but the experience factor is much greater.

I am 32 and I have dated a gal 38 years old. This is fine and I would probably go up to 42.

my best friend married a guy 12 yrs older than her. They are very happy together. She was 23 and he was 35. It all depends tho. They are about the same maturity level, so it worked. I would say no more than 30 for you.No big deal now, but when you get into your 40-50's you will see the difference.

drgnflybethany

It honestly depends on the ages...

I'm going to be 29 soon... (shhhh... it's a BIG secret... ;) )

Anyhow, I'm interested in a man who's just turned 25... we're 3.5 years apart - almost exactly...

Depends on the guy, depends on the girl... and depends on the situation... so a little more detail wouldn't hurt...

oldest ive dated *well we arent dating yet, but im sure we will*...is 15yrs and sum change my senior...im almost 19 and hes 34...so i would say thats the oldest...but the age limit for me is cant be no older than my parents and i have young ones...only 17 and 19 yrs older than me

Age has no boundary.

I meet older beautuful laides every now and then and they possess just as much beauty as the the younger ones.

Go with ya heart, If it says its right. Go forward.

mental_traveller

The oldest woman I dated was 14 years older than me, the youngest was 11 years younger. It wasn't a problem in either case, but we never settled down so the longer-term issues didn't raise their head. I think for long-term relationships that ideally you want to be within 5-6 years of each other, maybe up to about 8. Over 10 may prove troublesome, but there are always exceptions. Just go with your instincts, and if the age becomes an issue, you can always back out later.