Is she see me as a person who can be more than a friend or not?

First of all before you give me advise I just must tell you that culture and relationship in my country are very different from western country and that is the reason I have so much trouble knowing what to do and how to understand my countries woman because somehow I raised up with western culture but now I'm here. (One thing you should know is that there is great gap between man and woman in my country and boys and girls study at separate schools without seeing each other until they are a grown person).

Btw I'm friend with a girl that I knowing her for two years but I'm only has a close relationship with her about a half a year. If I want to say how she is I say she is a really good person she has a kind heart she is somehow independent and I think she is gorgeous the only negative thing that I can see in her is that she doesn't know what she want from this world and has doubts how she should react in public situation (because of our special culture and beliefs and the gap I told you about it and she dose not like them but scare to disobey them as well).

After all this explanation my relationship with her is somehow good. I like her in my own way I think lately I have I feeling for her too. I'm not gonna ruin my relationship whit her if you think I am here to for the promotion to do that :) all I ask is to tell me that is there a possibility that she likes me and in their future we become more than friend or not.

Let me explain her actions and behaviour so you can advise me. We are texting a lot, we talk about relationships a lot and she ask so many so many questions about my past relationships and the types of girls I like and even she offer me that if I like she find someone for me, she is always there where ever I go in my college and always have that beautiful smile in her face, she time to time back me up against our other friend, she give lots of nicknames and so many other good thing for me and I was good to her too all the time.

With all of that I know her family is a cultural one and I know she doesn't want to disappointe them cause as I said she is so kind. And now I really don't know what should I feel right now giving me some advise can help me.

Thank you for be there to help others. ?

Edited by Asimple

In traditional cultures, getting help & insight from one's elders is often advisable. Are you parents available to speak with her parents on your behalf? If they are not, can you find a local relative or wise older friend who can assist you?

You want to be gallant but interesting.

hi there asimple.

the best thing you can do is to ask the girl herself, I don't mean that in a rude way, I just mean I really do think it is a way that you will get the exact answer you are looking for.

also if you can ask her you will be able to see more about what her take on things means to you as a person and to your friendship.

it might be that she is trying to stay friends with you without hurting your feelings by suggesting other girls for you; but it could also be maybe that she doesn't know that you like her as much as you seem to.

you have been friends for long enough and seem to have a good enough relationship and communications means to at least talk with her or tell her gently after having a coffee or something and see what she says.

im sure she will be flattered a bit (even if she is not interested), but the main thing is if she is NOT interested then apologise and tell her honestly that although you like her you can see it has made her feel awkward and you would still like to be friends if she is ok with that.

its a risk when you put your heart out there for another, but you seem a decent person so hopefully the friend will see that you are speaking in an honest and vunerable way and not try to make a fool of you for asking.

I hope that can help you, your situation sounds as though it does have a delicate part to it and that is also why I think you would be much better talking to this lady in person and have a bit of fun socially with her so it doesn't get too intense when you put it to her.

GOOD LUCK WITH ASKING HER, YOU NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT BE POSITIVE or it might be a case of being open (rejected for a short time, but keeping a lovely friend close to you who might be able to help you meet someone that would be available or more of a match than she is).

don't forget if she does say no....it isn't her rejecting you as a person as you are already friends and she knows and likes you as a good friend, if she says no, then it is because she doesn't feel the same attraction to you in that way...and she (or anyone else in that situation) is allowed to not quite feel that it might work: its how you handle it and whether you can be respectful of her wishes and the answers she gives you.

But I'd say go ask her, you wont know what she thinks or wants until you ask her, plus it'll help you move forward much easier if you know for sure that it isn't going to be a relationship for you both and you can put your energy into meeting someone who likes you back and is free.

ps...like the rose at the bottom of your post...see, you are a romantic already...and whether its her or another gal, im sure gonna do just fine :).

very best wishes, maxi